Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Shaq's News Conference Today 8/10/2010 (Boston Celtics)

Shaq's News Conference (re: Celtics signing) will be held on ESPN today Aug. 10 during the 10:30 hour EST.

I wonder what his new slogan will be. Certainly "win a ring for the king" was a bust.

That he still has what it takes, and the rumors about him not being able to perform under the pressure of the playoffs aren't true.

Oh, wait, you were talking about Shaq, sorry.

• Upvote 2

That he still has what it takes, and the rumors about him not being able to perform under the pressure of the playoffs aren't true.

Oh, wait, you were talking about Shaq, sorry.

You represent this forum very well.

• Downvote 3

You represent this forum very well.

But you don't care what anyone here thinks. Remember?

I wonder which O'neal will get more minutes at C, probably Shaq. But i think Baby is out of the rotation, do you think JO and Shaq can play the 4 and 5 together at the same time?

I wonder which O'neal will get more minutes at C, probably Shaq. But i think Baby is out of the rotation, do you think JO and Shaq can play the 4 and 5 together at the same time?

Slooooooow frontcourt....

The Celtics will give massive trouble to the Heat. I still believe they'll knock out the Heat in the Eastern Conference Semis

The Celtics will give massive trouble to the Heat. I still believe they'll knock out the Heat in the Eastern Conference Semis

Agree. They have Perkins, KG, Davis, Shaq and JO to give Wade and James hard fouls throughout the game. Those big men will also give Howard a lot of frustration.

The Celtics will get absolutely slaughtered by Miami and their athleticism. At least against just LeBron, they were able to game plan against him and tried to shut him down. Same with Wade. Wade was able to win a game against the Celtics by himself, LeBron won another 2. Put those together, along with catwoman, and the Heat would be them in five. The O'Neal's are too slow to guard the pnr and Perkins's biggest quality is post-defense, which he won't have to do a lot of against Miami, so he won't be as effective.

However, it'd be great to see Shaq and co rough them up... A LOT.