Sign in to follow this  
Hungry Hedo's

Dwight and Stan make "All-Overrated Team"

Don't forget VC as Joe Johnson's backup!

LBJ hasn't done ish yet

Deron is better than CP3 who is much more injury prone

VC hasn't lived to the expectations (Homer Simpson says: so far)

Joe Johnson is a prima donna

Dwight still has to improve offensively

SVG is stubborn, he had to sit VC a bit more and Barnes should never cover Pierce anymore, he should use Peaches

J-Kidd is not getting any younger

Al Jefferson, I don't need to say anything

Boozer is not in the league of Amare or Dirk

Bosh is worse than Amare or Dirk

Spot on list

Above is one of tne of the worst posts I've read on this board not made by Debonair

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Above is one of tne of the worst posts I've read on this board not made by Jareth.

Fixed

• Upvote 2

Making movies in the offseason is obviously more important to him than working to improve his low-post offense, so it’s no surprise that Howard’s offense remains crude and is easily stymied by the better-coached teams in the league.

Its funny he says this the offseason Dwight is working with the Dream. What a retard.

I still don't understand why people think Dwight is overrated. I think it's because he gets called the best center in basketball and people say he's not as good as the centers during the previous era of basketball. At Dwight's worst he's a rich man's Marcus Camby and worst case scenario lets say he peaked already and wont get any better than 19/14/2, a few more years of that (a couple more dpoy's and top 5 mvp finishes) and he's a hall of famer.

Meh, I know Dwght can't hit an 18 footer like KG, isn't as fundamentally sound as Tim Duncan, doesn't have the moves like Olajuwon nor is he as strong and powerful as Shaq, but for FFS the guy makes a huge impact on the game. Both offensively and defensively to say otherwise is ridiculous.

How does this team make so many three's? Dwight Howard

How is this team tops in the league in defense? Dwight Howard, and you could probably give some credit to Stan here to actually.

I think Dwight get's a lot flak because he's head and shoulders above everyone else at the C position and because of that he's become the de facto torch barer for the center position for the foreseeable future causing him to get "hype" and undeserved criticism in my opinion.

I don't know how a coach becomes overrated. That just sounds stupid.

PG: Chris Paul

SG: Joe Johnson

SF: LeBron James

PF: Carlos Boozer

C: Howard

Coach: Stan Van Gundy

result: 100 championships

Why James?I would rather have Kevin Durant(the next #24).

CP3, LeBron, & Dwight on an all-overrated team? Article trying waaaaaaay too hard to be controversial.

Exactly, this is such a reach. It's all about shock value to get people up in arms.

I still don't understand why people think Dwight is overrated. I think it's because he gets called the best center in basketball and people say he's not as good as the centers during the previous era of basketball. At Dwight's worst he's a rich man's Marcus Camby and worst case scenario lets say he peaked already and wont get any better than 19/14/2, a few more years of that (a couple more dpoy's and top 5 mvp finishes) and he's a hall of famer.

Rich man's Camby? He's actually a capable scorer. Camby is only a spot up shooter/garbage point maker. Consider the other side of the court in your comparisons, hombre. Camby belongs in no sentence (excluding this one) involving Dwight. I hate that "don't belong in the same sentence" mess. The parties you consider unfit to belong in the same sentence inevitably end up in the same sentence when you make a point involving the "don't belong in the same sentence" argument.

Why James?I would rather have Kevin Durant(the next #24).

Did you even read the article? That was the All-Overrated Team the guy came up with.

Exactly, this is such a reach. It's all about shock value to get people up in arms.

And, more precisely, to get reads/clicks. I can't blame him, although I found the article to be absolutely ridiculous.