Sign in to follow this  
sharp/7/shooter

Magic Fans United - Offseason Chapter

Did I miss something? Where did it say to keep it basketball related?

It did in the OP before he edited it.

• Downvote 1

I'm tired of people overanalyzing what's going to happen next season 3 months before we even get started. Relax. We'll see what happens. We all want it to get underway but don't jump ship yet because you think the Heat are unbeatable.

And since this thing is already way off topic:

jameernelson

My daughter just pooped in her diaper and came and asked me if I farted...ha! She's a trip!

8:02 PM Aug 2nd via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Feces first point guard... amirite?

It did in the OP before he edited it.

I honestly didn't see it. Maybe I skimmed over it thinking by "offseason thread" and "speak your mind about anything" and "we can't just talk about free agency 24/7" you know those types of keywords that this was just a good thread to discuss whatever was on our minds that isn't free agency and stuff.

I apologize. Let's talk about things though. Like, um, you know. All the interesting basketball things that we have to discuss. We can go over our depth chart 156 times before September if you want.

Or just wake me up when things get interesting again. :svgsad:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Sometimes I hope and wish that I will wake up one morning and go to the Message Boards to find out that Vince Carter got traded...ah ..what a great day that will be. Because I feel our team is better off overall without him. But then I realize how important it will be for Otis to be patient to wait for the right trade for this team as we obviously won't be under the cap anytime soon to sign another superstar outright. Ultimately, his expiring contracts represents the last chance for a while to change our team for the better. But what happens if we can't get Paul or Carmelo? Are we able to compete with the Heat for a championship for the next 5 years? Please be honest as possible. Depth is great, but will it be enough?

I wish that really was you because if it was I would want to be your best friend and just listen to you talk about anything and everything for the rest of my life.

I'm totally going to be this guy in 30 to 40 years from now (pretty much once I retire)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o1GY-_Ngjo

Sorry, SS, but these things are on my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can't make up my mind wats betta bout that vid; Dramatic pauses or concrete weight set in background? They don't even use those in the hood anymore.

I NEED

MO

MONEY

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One day I want to wake up in bed and go to my tv and go to ESPN and hear "LeBron James died in a Cleveland massacre"

When Miami goes to Cleveland its going to be Horrible....