Sign in to follow this  
Penny Hardaway's Ghost

Magic to re-sign Jason Williams

i like this signing. i just hope with the depth we have at the point position that stan will start making rotations earlier in the game. to close out quarters fresh and stronger

i like this signing. i just hope with the depth we have at the point position that stan will start making rotations earlier in the game. to close out quarters fresh and stronger

maybe play Nelson the first 6 minutes, last 4 minutes of half, third quarter, last 6 minutes?

I'm happy you'd do it for 150k. And then when the league bans you and you're ejected from the players' union for undercutting their own practices, you'll be unemployed.

Although good job in implying that the only thing that really matters when it comes to Jason Williams, the basketball player, is how white he is. Strong work.

You're a tool.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

foyle was a courtesy roster spot. He's a great locker room guy and really only on the roster so we could meet the required 13 players. Foyles job was to be another teacher for Dwight not necessarily on how to play, but how to behave and deal with NBA pressures. Foyle was always someone who knew when to tell it like it is and was intelligent; players respected his opinion. Foyle was good for the PR of the team, he was friendly with players and fans, he often wrote an op/ed column for the Sentinel, among other newspapers, about the nature of the nba as well as politics and other topics.

There's no doubt that if Dwight was injured last season Foyle wouldn't have been promoted to active lineup. We would find someone elsewhere. Foyle wasn't in active NBA shape.

I forgot wich game it was last year when we were blowing whomever out, but the crowd chanted "We want Foyle" and he didn't go in. I think it was because he was naked under his warm ups.

• Upvote 1

Well that's just hurtful.

LOL my point was I highly doubt that guy was being serious when he said he would play for $150k and then you drop all that player's union mumbo jumbo on him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We should have bribed CP3 away from NO as our third string PG, Shaq as our 3rd string C and Jordan as our 3rd string SG.

• Downvote 1

We should have bribed CP3 away from NO as our third string PG, Shaq as our 3rd string C and Jordan as our 3rd string SG.

Bert_snaps.gif