AddiFB

Signatures for 2010-2011 season

Must say, this thread looks odd with so many posts with blank spaces for sigs (including mine...). Thanks again for making all those, Addi!

Half the players arent here anymore anyways.

I'll put up the Magic and current player sigs again sometime soon. The douche ones and others that have left are forever gone.

I'll put up the Magic and current player sigs again sometime soon. The douche ones and others that have left are forever gone.

Don't mean to be pushy but.....could you post a date certain if you can? I sometimes don't have the opportunity to log on? Thanks!!!

Don't mean to be pushy but.....could you post a date certain if you can? I sometimes don't have the opportunity to log on? Thanks!!!

Well there is a slight problem.

This seemed to happen after I uploaded the awesome McBob signature I have now. I uploaded it just after midnight on Friday. I then was going to upload another picture I wanted to share but the server said there was a critical error. I refreshed it and boom. Everything BUT the McBob sig was gone. I contacted the server company and they said something went oops. They hope to have it up by monday evening, but can't promise me that everything I lost will be saved. If not, I'll just have to upload them all again so no huge biggie I think.

This seemed to happen after I uploaded the awesome McBob signature I have now. I uploaded it just after midnight on Friday. I then was going to upload another picture I wanted to share but the server said there was a critical error. I refreshed it and boom. Everything BUT the McBob sig was gone. I contacted the server company and they said something went oops. They hope to have it up by monday evening, but can't promise me that everything I lost will be saved. If not, I'll just have to upload them all again so no huge biggie I think.

Something went Opps :shard:

So I/we could look forward to something tomorrow.....ish?

I won't get the chance to log on until the late afternoon, soooooooooo....just trying to get a leg up you know..LOL!!

So I/we could look forward to something tomorrow.....ish?

I won't get the chance to log on until the late afternoon, soooooooooo....just trying to get a leg up you know..LOL!!

Yeah tomorrow should be good. I'll put up the non-Douche/current player sigs. The Douche and ex-player sigs (along with SVG and Otis ones) will be taken down.

Yeah tomorrow should be good. I'll put up the non-Douche/current player sigs. The Douche and ex-player sigs (along with SVG and Otis ones) will be taken down.

You are the Man...the Mod...the Myth!!! By the way, did you get my PM request??? That is really what I will wait for if so??

I forgot to let you know that the server monkeys fixed the oopsie yesterday evening, so my server is back up but I removed A LOT of sigs. A... LOT... If you go through the first few pages of this thread, you'll see blanks. Blanks everywhere. But it doesn't matter. I'll put up a new thread someday soon.

Chosen, I'll start on your sig tonight.