Sign in to follow this  
Adam_Magic

Fantasy Football

Draft  

6 members have voted

1. 1. When should the draft take place?

• Sunday 5pm EST
    • After pre-season

I am renewing the yahoo league that we had running last season. The guys that played have priority so let me know if you are still in;

Manu Ginobli

barnettej

Noonskadoodle

Cuban Magic

jec

Lewis4thewin

KITNO

Osprey's

Richnba

If someone else wants to set up a second league then feel free

WOOT.... In There like swim wear

How come 15 reception yards are 1 point, while 10 rushing yards are 1 point too?

rushing yards are easier to get than reception yards.

I am in for live draft, also prefer sunday night.

I created a league on nfl.com, draft time August 15th, 8pm Eastern. I have 6 spots to fill, so if you're interested, PM me. It's keeper (5 players), has a flex player, and has points for kick returns & touchdowns.

from the replies so far a weekend is the preferred option right? Any suggestions for times? Only reason I would prefer earlier than 7 is because I am between the US and UK at the moment so the time difference makes it tough to draft late. If everyone wants an evening one I don't mind pre-ranking.

from the replies so far a weekend is the preferred option right? Any suggestions for times? Only reason I would prefer earlier than 7 is because I am between the US and UK at the moment so the time difference makes it tough to draft late. If everyone wants an evening one I don't mind pre-ranking.

As long as it's not morning/mid day I'm cool. I'm 3 hours behind the east coast so if were around 3 or 4 pm EST then I will be fine.

I think a Sunday Night around 7 would be the best bet

sunday at 5pm est? thats late enough to plan for, it should only take 60-90 minutes tops so its not interrupting anyone's dinner, the overseas people would be 9-10 pm which is late but not late enough to really effect your monday. Pacific coast people (if there are any in our group) would be 2 pm which might interrupt a portion of their day but not their lunch. It's a sunday so none of the regular 9-5 people are cutting into work and its late enough even for pacific coast people to not miss morning church (if that's your thing).

So I vote sunday at 5pm. if not tomorrow then next sunday at 5pm

sunday at 5pm est? thats late enough to plan for, it should only take 60-90 minutes tops so its not interrupting anyone's dinner, the overseas people would be 9-10 pm which is late but not late enough to really effect your monday. Pacific coast people (if there are any in our group) would be 2 pm which might interrupt a portion of their day but not their lunch. It's a sunday so none of the regular 9-5 people are cutting into work and its late enough even for pacific coast people to not miss morning church (if that's your thing).

So I vote sunday at 5pm. if not tomorrow then next sunday at 5pm

Sunday 5pm est works for me!