Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

FAQ For the New Forum

I lost Chrome when I got a new PC at work and I can't install on the new machine. I will check it out at home and see what I can find in the settings.

edit: Check the original post for an update

Echo the issue was for some reason when switching to chrome i had to go in Windows Display Settings >>> Appearance>>> Effects>>> and choose cleartype to smooth edges of screen fonts instead of the standard selection i've been using for the last 5 years

Echo the issue was for some reason when switching to chrome i had to go in Windows Display Settings >>> Appearance>>> Effects>>> and choose cleartype to smooth edges of screen fonts instead of the standard selection i've been using for the last 5 years

Yep, that's a display/video setting due to the resolution of your screen, not a browser thing.

If you can edit your post later with a screen capture, that might help anyone else who runs into the same issue.

• Upvote 1

Yep, that's a display/video setting due to the resolution of your screen, not a browser thing.

If you can edit your post later with a screen capture, that might help anyone else who runs into the same issue.

I'll do that later...

What i have know figured out is that the '10 skin must have a different font specified then the '09 - the '09 skin looks great but when i switch to 10 it looks out of whack and my chrome browser options dont seem to override the skin's default font

• Upvote 1

Okay, sports teams schedules found under Google Calendars "Other Calendar" sports section don't sync up with Android phones through Google Calendars. Odd.

This works though, as I just successfully added the Dolphins schedule to my Calendar, and sort of added the Magic.

go to http://sports.yahoo.com

click the sport of your choice in the gray bar (next to "Home")

select your team from the dropdown in the bar under the gray bar

click Scores & Schedule from the gray bar under the team name

click Add to Calendar, then Google Calendar

the resulting new calendar should show up in the Google calendar list...

On your phone, go into the Calendar, select Menu - More - Calendars - Any team schedule you ported from Yahoo Sports into your google calendar should be selectable under your "All calendars" list. If not, select Menu - More - Refresh, then look again. For some reason, the Magic schedule is porting into my Google calendar blank. It's there as a calendar, and selectable on my phone, but it's empty. Maybe the downloadable file isn't populated yet from Yahoo. Once that happens, I will update here again.

is anyone else have probliems with it displaying internet explorer cant display page ??? then it takes 10 mins to get back into the boards

is anyone else have probliems with it displaying internet explorer cant display page ??? then it takes 10 mins to get back into the boards

I hit that every once in a while, but refreshing via F5 brings it right back.

I regularly get a very annoying problem. I can't get onto the boards for like 3-4 hours at a time, because the browser can't find it, 404 or something like that. I try different browsers and different computers, same result. And yeah, 3-4 hours later it works fine... for about 5 minutes, then it's back to a 3-4 hour wait.

This is the ONLY website I have problems like this. Anyone know what's wrong?