Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Magic looking for 3rd PG[link] [Update pg2]

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yh4q42m

then we resign jwill.... this would make the team a lot better. we get rid of jaMEer midget, get a true pass first pg, and have two other pass first pgs on the bench with duhon and jwill. it would be a dream come true to send that annoying midget to a bad team like toronto for a much better pg with a really good assist/to ratio. that's what vince needs all along. he was alot better when he played with pass first pgs and the only reason he didnt play well this season was bc of stupid nelson who always shot and never passed him the ball

I really do love the idea of having a top 5 worst defensive back court of all time.

So now you've become a full-blown troll. Does VCO not get enough activity?

he's got a point.

You know, now that i'm thinking about this, what we really need to get Carter some touches is give him someone he can work with. Dwight? All he does is take touches away from Vince.

What we really need is Alvin Williams or Charles Oakley.

Lewis? Give me some Mo Peterson.

I forgot the NBA was about letting Vince shine. F Championship pursuits. What I really want to see is more 8 point Januarys, overexaggerated injuries, fadeaway layups, and choking in clutch situations.

Thats why I've been a fan of this team for so long.

he's got a point.

You know, now that i'm thinking about this, what we really need to get Carter some touches is give him someone he can work with. Dwight? All he does is take touches away from Vince.

What we really need is Alvin Williams or Charles Oakley.

Lewis? Give me some Mo Peterson.

I forgot the NBA was about letting Vince shine. F Championship pursuits. What I really want to see is more 8 point Januarys, overexaggerated injuries, fadeaway layups, and choking in clutch situations.

Thats why I've been a fan of this team for so long.

I'm glad you've finally embraced L4TL. It has been a long time coming.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

whatever. i always get bashed when i post what i think. calderons defense must suck but no way is it worse than nelsons. he got desttroyed by nate robinson and rondo.

You're not getting bashed for what you think. You're getting bashed because you don't think. You have a faulty premise that Vince Carter is still a top player that is under mining your ability to think. If you could base your thinking on the reality that VC is an over the hill, well past his prime, deeply declining player then you might be able to see how ridiculous your posts are.

The only way the Magic will improve with VC getting more shots is if he's getting more shots on another team.

• Upvote 2

apparently Portland is deliberating what to do with he and Armon Johnson this week, so, one of two potentially solid young prospects could become available soon.

I hope, if not in Portland he gets a chance somewhere. He'd run rings around a few guys holding contracts right now.

Jameer Nelson is a poor man defender and an average team defender at the point guard position.

Jose Calderon is the single worst defensive player I've ever seen get major minutes on a team in playoff contention at any position. He makes Steve Nash look like Clyde Frazier, and David Lee look like the time-traveling clone baby of Bill Russell and David Robinson.