Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Amway Center Update = Awesome

If Richy Rich DeVos really cared for us fans, he'd get one the size of that nifty Dallas Cowboys stadium.

The arena should have been a giant scoreboard... and the games were played inside the thing... I don't know how that would work out, but people liked the Matrix and it doesn't make much sense so we can work this out.

I just thought how cool it would have been to save a screen capture everyday since the thing first started being built. Then make a video or GIF of the entire construction.

:svgsad: Maybe next time?

Click dis:

2gt7m8l.jpg

The arena should have been a giant scoreboard... and the games were played inside the thing... I don't know how that would work out, but people liked the Matrix and it doesn't make much sense so we can work this out.

You pretty much just described the 103 inch 1080P, LCD, DLP, SRT, tube, 3D TV I have. It's nice.

:bigparty:

Any word on the design of the actual court surface in the new arena? Will it be the same as the old one, i.e. same color scheme/pattern + parquet floor?

:bigparty:

Any word on the design of the actual court surface in the new arena? Will it be the same as the old one, i.e. same color scheme/pattern + parquet floor?

I asked this about 4 months ago. I really am sort of hoping we ditch the parquet floor. It was great for the classic arena, but I'd kind of like to keep the whole modern feel of everything Magic related.

I asked this about 4 months ago. I really am sort of hoping we ditch the parquet floor. It was great for the classic arena, but I'd kind of like to keep the whole modern feel of everything Magic related.

I think the parquet floor is the most visually appealing.

Maple wood, no synthetic...

• Upvote 1

I posted a link some days ago where you could view the arena in 3D and the new floor design was in it...

Gosh I'll find it! :svgsad: