Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

D. Aldridge(NBA. com) ranks Magic Off-Season No. 25(link)

quote:
The main thing with Pierce, as well as matchups in general, is not to just play defense well, but make the guy WORK on the other side.

Thats why LeBron absolutely murdered PP in the EC SF, and will do the same again if Heat Vs. Bos meet up. LeBron disables Pierce, because he makes him so tired of defending him that he does not have enough strenght in the offensive side. I think he played some of his worst basketball in that series against Cle. Lucky for him Rondo and a rejuvenated Garnett saved his ***.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by patport21:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by obie:

***? Aldridge is a god **** idiot. Jameer had 3 20 pt games against Boston and averaged almost 18 ppg. Yea he never got going and got dominated. Kill yourself idiot.

He really didn't get going until game 4.

Jameer had a 20point/9 rebound game 1.

Empty numbers... come on man. We had a good 4th quarter. You know you didn't see a good Jameer until game 4.

Jameer and Vince played well in game 1. It's not empty at all. A 5'4 point guard grabbing 9 rebounds shows you just how much effort he was giving out there. ****, Jameer averaged more rebounds that Vince Carter in that series.

The 9 rebounds were good... but when Jameer got really aggressive in game 4 we started winning games. I went to game one and Jameer had a spurt at the beginning on the 2nd half and a little one in the 4th quarter.

If you really think he had no change in games 4, 5 and kinda 6 then I don't know what to tell you man. But that was all the talk in the series is when he started playing better in game 4 and beyond.

Oh, and out playing Vince isn't that hard, haha.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

***? Aldridge is a god **** idiot. Jameer had 3 20 pt games against Boston and averaged almost 18 ppg. Yea he never got going and got dominated. Kill yourself idiot.

Empty numbers... come on man. We had a good 4th quarter. You know you didn't see a good Jameer until game 4.

Jameer and Vince played well in game 1. It's not empty at all. A 5'4 point guard grabbing 9 rebounds shows you just how much effort he was giving out there. ****, Jameer averaged more rebounds that Vince Carter in that series.

The 9 rebounds were good... but when Jameer got really aggressive in game 4 we started winning games. I went to game one and Jameer had a spurt at the beginning on the 2nd half and a little one in the 4th quarter.

If you really think he had no change in games 4, 5 and kinda 6 then I don't know what to tell you man. But that was all the talk in the series is when he started playing better in game 4 and beyond.

He wasn't an aggressive play maker until those games, but it doesn't mean that he didn't have a good game 1.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

He wasn't an aggressive play maker until those games, but it doesn't mean that he didn't have a good game 1.

Well, you know, When in Rome.

We didn't really need a big offseason. Last year we were in a great position to get back to the Finals again, but Vince was crap and Rashard was sick or whatever. Plus we just went up against a Boston team that got healthy and played their best together at just the right time.

We can still win whether we get CP3 or not.

Forget what he said about Jameer & Rondo. The article itself is garbage, giving Boston & the Lakers high marks for retaining players and gaining one decent bench player, which is exactly what we did also.

Having the Hawks in the top 10 is a joke, since they gave one of the worse contracts in a long while to a player that doesn't deserve it. At least Shard was under 30 when we signed him.

quote:

quote:

Yes, go on...

I'm not gonna lie, I still don't fully understand it.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yes, go on...

I'm not gonna lie, I still don't fully understand it.

SVG Sad