Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

C. Paul trade adventure; ESPN TrueHoop(pg. 17)

Not to mention every single time Wincent made a play, the team missed the shot!! That's why he didn't have a lot of assists.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Not to mention every single team Wincent made a play, the team missed the shot!! That's why he didn't have a lot of assists.

Not to mention every single team Wincent made a play, i didnt get that bro.

quote:
Originally posted by mont:

quote:
Originally posted by AQUARIUM61:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by AQUARIUM61:

quote:

we dont need chris paul. this team can only get better. experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. jameer will do fine vince will do fine shard will do fine d howard will do fine and whatever player that fills out the starting lineup will do fine. the most effective squad on the court last year was probably the lineup of meer, reddick, carter,lew, and howard. now they cant play that lineup all the time but, that unit can put some points on the board. probably one of the better starting 5 around the league.

What are you smoking? LOL. Any starting line up with Carter is not the best in the league.

who had the best team the second half of the year?? who was the 2 guard for the best team. now the best team didnt win. sure didnt but you like everybody else was hyped, about how we were playing, until we got to boston.

It does not matter at all. We lost in the ECF. I blame mostly Carter. What happened to the 30 points Carter was supposed to get most nights? Watch some tapes of last year's game, and you will hear David and Matty say in 90% of the games, Oh Carter is having a bad night/ bad shooting night. Carter would have a hard time guarding the Fever or the Dream.

you know they have youtube for a reason. after the all star break, vince played like an allstar. did you not see the la game with artest with the purple and gold hair on him. wow haters only watch parts of the game. cmon hater.

Carter probably would be effective on another team such as the timberwolves, Kings, Warriors, etc, but not on the Magic. Turk was a much better fit on the Magic. Lewis cannot play well with Carter either. Personally, I do not hate Carter, but I had hoped that Smith could move him for a more suitable player.

quote:

Not to mention every single team Wincent made a play, the team missed the shot!! That's why he didn't have a lot of assists.

Now that the idea of having Paul on this team is shot to ****, let's get back to he VC bash. Big Party

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:

Now that the idea of having Paul on this team is shot to ****, let's get back to he VC bash. Big Party

theres my buddy. fighting with these haters aint easy, neither is pimping. lol

quote:

quote:

I have one question for you. Did Vince do ANYTHING wrong last year?

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

quote:

i have one question for you. did vince do anything right this year? and if so why all the bashing. i dont see any of the other players getting bashed up here anywhere close to the vc bashings.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Love-Birds.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

quote:

quote:

quote:

i love it.

Love-Birds.jpg

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

i have one question for you. did vince do anything right this year? and if so why all the bashing. i dont see any of the other players getting bashed up here anywhere close to the vc bashings.

Because he was supposed to be the piece we needed for a championship and he did not show up......PERIOD

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

No other player performed so below expectations that had a significant role that Vince did. He was brought in to basically be our no. 2 and barely performed like an 8th man at times.

He had a few good games. Appeared to be a good locker room guy. Other than that, he was all stats and no impact on games.

Oh God, Mont, you can't be serious. Most of the negative points brought up about Vince's performance last year are completely true. He didn't live up to expectations, period.

The problem is that VC fans literally can't argue reasonably. It's really that simple. In order to form a sensible argument you need to be willing to reason and accept facts without just blindly speaking from emotion.