Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

C. Paul trade adventure; ESPN TrueHoop(pg. 17)

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

quote:

quote:

So are there Vince fanboys here that would rather keep VC rather than package him in a deal that would land Paul? If so...you're either dumb or you're not a fan of the Orlando Magic.

Did you just insult me? Banned

I didn't point anyone out specifically. Just asking. Everyone is entitled to their opinions either way.

The mods told me something different. Lucky for you, i'm not a fan of the snitch button like some people on this site.

Yeah I'm breathing one hell of a sigh of relief right now, let me tell ya.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

So are there Vince fanboys here that would rather keep VC rather than package him in a deal that would land Paul? If so...you're either dumb or you're not a fan of the Orlando Magic.

Did you just insult me? Banned

I didn't point anyone out specifically. Just asking. Everyone is entitled to their opinions either way.

The mods told me something different. Lucky for you, i'm not a fan of the snitch button like some people on this site.

SVG Sad

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by PrematureShooter:

Sooo what happens when they come out and say they aren't trading him, is that equivalent to the loved one dying on the operating table?

Those seem pretty comparable, I see your point.

No it's equivalent to standing outside the operating room and hearing the flatline sound. It's not lookin good, but they're bringin out the paddles so there's still a tiny chance.

Why did I literally just lmao at this?

quote:
Originally posted by Nell2ThaIzzay:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by PrematureShooter:

Sooo what happens when they come out and say they aren't trading him, is that equivalent to the loved one dying on the operating table?

Those seem pretty comparable, I see your point.

No it's equivalent to standing outside the operating room and hearing the flatline sound. It's not lookin good, but they're bringin out the paddles so there's still a tiny chance.

Why did I literally just lmao at this?

Well, they zapped him a few times, and just like every cliche movie or tv show the doctor just couldn't give up and kept zapping away, amidst the room full of other doctors and medical professionals yelling "STOP STOP...he's gone"

If Paul goes any where, it will be to the Lakers. Stern will arrange it that way so that there will be two superteams than no small market can beat.

we dont need chris paul. this team can only get better. experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. jameer will do fine vince will do fine shard will do fine d howard will do fine and whatever player that fills out the starting lineup will do fine. the most effective squad on the court last year was probably the lineup of meer, reddick, carter,lew, and howard. now they cant play that lineup all the time but, that unit can put some points on the board. probably one of the better starting 5 around the league.

quote:
Originally posted by mont:

we dont need chris paul. this team can only get better. experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. jameer will do fine vince will do fine shard will do fine d howard will do fine and whatever player that fills out the starting lineup will do fine. the most effective squad on the court last year was probably the lineup of meer, reddick, carter,lew, and howard. now they cant play that lineup all the time but, that unit can put some points on the board. probably one of the better starting 5 around the league.

What are you smoking? LOL. Any starting line up with Carter is not the best in the league.

quote:
Originally posted by AQUARIUM61:

quote:
Originally posted by mont:

What are you smoking? LOL. Any starting line up with Carter is not the best in the league.

the leftovers from whatever you were smoking to say that. so if d howard would have had a bad series against boston would you say that about him how about if the whole season would have been bad for dwight, what would you say?