Sign in to follow this  
Optimus Prime

Chris Broussard says chris Paul lists us as his number 1 destination.

quote:
Originally posted by Netrunner2k2:

My dad just called me and said he just heard on ESPN radio that Broussard says if Paul doesn't like what he hears on Monday there is a four team trade that'll happen involving the Magic getting Paul and Okafor and the Magic shipping out Nelson, Carter, Gortat, and, I think he said Anderson.

He also said Paul would sign an extension at the same time.

What city did he hear that in?

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

quote:

My dad just called me and said he just heard on ESPN radio that Broussard says if Paul doesn't like what he hears on Monday there is a four team trade that'll happen involving the Magic getting Paul and Okafor and the Magic shipping out Nelson, Carter, Gortat, and, I think he said Anderson.

What city did he hear that in?

Orlando

What the **** does IBTL **** mean?

And honestly what the flying fu ck do you snot nosed phuckboys that post irrelevant **** in every thread give a **** why someone posts a new article. Who the fuc k wants to read that stupid CP3 thread that you spammers just dont shut the **** up in? Jesus ****ing christ you guys are a ****ing bunch of god dam kids! I thought this site was cool as hell whenc i found it after further revue its nothing but spamming video game kids messing it up for people who just want basketball news about our favorite Team!

That big thread has maybe 1 comment per page that has something to do with the article. I would ban all you spammers and the people who type in IBTL like its some ****ing God statement.

**** off spammers!

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoNative72:

And honestly what the flying fu ck do you snot nosed phuckboys that post irrelevant **** in every thread give a **** why someone posts a new article. Who the fuc k wants to read that stupid CP3 thread that you spammers just dont shut the **** up in? Jesus ****ing christ you guys are a ****ing bunch of god dam kids! I thought this site was cool as hell whenc i found it after further revue its nothing but spamming video game kids messing it up for people who just want basketball news about our favorite Team!

That big thread has maybe 1 comment per page that has something to do with the article. I would ban all you spammers and the people who type in IBTL like its some ****ing God statement.

**** off spammers!

IEYUYB (I encourage you until your banned)

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoNative72:

**** off spammers!

Has the Chris Paul frenzy of 2010 claimed its first victim? I guess it was too much for the poor guy and he finally snapped. Let this prove to be a valuable lesson for the rest of us: take it one day, one post at a time and we will all be safe.

IBTB.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

For you, Kitno...from Ben Q. Rock of PinStripe Post...

quote:

No one's reported any specific proposals, but it'd almost certainly include Carter, Nelson, and Ryan Anderson, as well as future draft picks and cash. And the Magic would have to accept a bad contract (Okafor, Posey, or both).

Orlando Pinstriped Post: Blogging the Orlando Magic with Energy and Enthusiasm Since 2007 |

by Ben Q Rock on Jul 24, 2010 2:31 AM EDT

Your Boy Ryan Anderson...

This is the same trade rev posted a long time ago and that you said was bs since it did not happen on draft night. Like many staffers including pat williams thought.

Then you said you had the best source and that jameer would not be traded.

That's funny.

quote:

I heard Borusard's report, when he did mention Orlando, but he also mentioned Dallas NY and Portland. Is this an updated report? If so what time was it reported?

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:

I heard Borusard's report, when he did mention Orlando, but he also mentioned Dallas NY and Portland. Is this an updated report? If so what time was it reported?

I'm not sure of the time, he just called and said that is what he heard. I'd have to assume it wasn't too long before my post.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

For you, Kitno...from Ben Q. Rock of PinStripe Post...

quote:

No one's reported any specific proposals, but it'd almost certainly include Carter, Nelson, and Ryan Anderson, as well as future draft picks and cash. And the Magic would have to accept a bad contract (Okafor, Posey, or both).

Orlando Pinstriped Post: Blogging the Orlando Magic with Energy and Enthusiasm Since 2007 |

by Ben Q Rock on Jul 24, 2010 2:31 AM EDT

Your Boy Ryan Anderson...

This is the same trade rev posted a long time ago and that you said was bs since it did not happen on draft night. Like many staffers including pat williams thought.

Then you said you had the best source and that jameer would not be traded.

That's funny.

I think you are not recalling the info correctly. Junkie mentioned the Magic's obsession with Paul back in December. The bs comment had to do with Magical saying on draft night the trade was a "dun deal." Obviously, that wasn't correct.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:

I'm not sure of the time, he just called and said that is what he heard. I'd have to assume it wasn't too long before my post.

I wish Monday would hurry up already!

IF this was true, how many players would we have on the roster? I would assume we would need to fill a lot of spots with fillers.