Sign in to follow this  
Optimus Prime

Chris Broussard says chris Paul lists us as his number 1 destination.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

i didn't really want us to bring back the chris paul thread, but its at least good for general discussion.

This is a big deal so I'm going to keep all relevant threads open (relevant being stuff from credible writers). If two days from now Broussard says, i dunno, Denver is the number one spot then I'll lock this thread.

But yeah, we cant expect to funnel all info into that monstrosity.

There could be a thread with nothing but articles or tweets or whatever from credible sources(tweets & credible sources - ha!)

Jareth and I are awesome tweeters...hate on that

On the real....this is epic HOWEVER, its been all from supposedly CP3's camp. It's all Chris Paul having a list and wanting out thats it. Nothing from New Orleans or even the Magic front office has leak out. I got my doubts but hopes of this happening have the advantage for now.

he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,

quote:
Originally posted by ChevyBallinHot:

quote:
Originally posted by ExoCore:

he's coming,he's coming,he's coming,

That's what she said.....

ba dum tish

For you, Kitno...from Ben Q. Rock of PinStripe Post...

quote:

No one's reported any specific proposals, but it'd almost certainly include Carter, Nelson, and Ryan Anderson, as well as future draft picks and cash. And the Magic would have to accept a bad contract (Okafor, Posey, or both).

Orlando Pinstriped Post: Blogging the Orlando Magic with Energy and Enthusiasm Since 2007 |

by Ben Q Rock on Jul 24, 2010 2:31 AM EDT

Your Boy Ryan Anderson...

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

Paul/Duhon

JJ/?

MP/Richardson(What if Posey)

Lewis/Bass

Howard/Okafor

My guess is Mo Pete once he gets bought out. Would love MagLeeto in a trade.

My dad just called me and said he just heard on ESPN radio that Broussard says if Paul doesn't like what he hears on Monday there is a four team trade that'll happen involving the Magic getting Paul and Okafor and the Magic shipping out Nelson, Carter, Gortat, and, I think he said Anderson.

He also said Paul would sign an extension at the same time.