Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

How much worse is Nelson than CP3?

Poor Jameer...if the Paul trade doesn't happen he'll have to return knowing that the official website of the Magic has nearly 80 percent of it's readers that think Chris Paul is "MUCH" better than him and want him traded.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Poor Jameer...if the Paul trade doesn't happen he'll have to return knowing that the official website of the Magic has nearly 80 percent of it's readers that think Chris Paul is "MUCH" better than him and want him traded.

He seems to play well with a chip on his shoulder, wouldn't you agree? besides, Chris Paul is arguably the best PG in the league, it's not like the majority opinion here is that Felton is a better PG than Nelson. We're talking abotu Chris Paul here.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Jameer is not a top 10 PG.

CP3, D Will, Nash, Rondo, Billups, Rose are by far better points. Thats 6.

Parker, Kidd, Jennings, Brooks, Arenas are better.

Devin Harris, Westbrook are arguably with far more potential and getting better.

even Tyreke Evans is arguably. Andre Miller even dropped 50 points this season, but really I take that back his shot is terrible.

but really the top 5 (CP3, D Will, Rondo, Nash, Rose) make the rest look like another league.

I would take Jameer over Kidd, Billups and Arenas any day now.

I think I would take him before Jennings too. Brooks seems quite good, but still we dont know if he reached his potential or not.

1- D Will

2- Paul

3- Rose

4- Rondo

5- Nash

6- Parker

7- Brooks

8- Jameer

9- Jennings

10- Billups

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

Steph Curry had a better rookie year than Derick Rose and he didn't even start the first two months. If you judge a player by the last three months of the season, Steph Curry was one of the best rookies if not the best rookie of all time.

Derick Rose is probably only better at getting to the rim than Curry. Curry is a better rebounder, defender (steals), assists, shooting (in ever aspect) and I'd much rather have Curry over D Rose any day of the week.

That's just plain "nuts". Curry is more of a sg then a pg. So in every aspects of being a pg Rose has him beat hands down.

If given a choice you would have to be crazy to not take Rose over Curry. But since we don't have to ever worry about that this is just moot.

stephd.jpg

Also, Steph Curry is a POINT GUARD. He has always played that position, it's the position he starts at in the NBA. Stop trying to say he's MORE of a SG, and take a look at some of those numbers. Steph Curry had more 30/10 games as a rookie than Jordan or Lebron did.

I would take Steph Curry over just about anybody not named CP3, Deron Williams, or maybe Rajon Rondo, but I'd still take Steph over Rondo because he shoots 45% from three, and will only continue to get better. He also averaged 1.9 steals/game... Derick Rose averaged LESS THAN a steal per game in his third season.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Steph Curry had a better rookie year than Derick Rose and he didn't even start the first two months. If you judge a player by the last three months of the season, Steph Curry was one of the best rookies if not the best rookie of all time.

Derick Rose is probably only better at getting to the rim than Curry. Curry is a better rebounder, defender (steals), assists, shooting (in ever aspect) and I'd much rather have Curry over D Rose any day of the week.

That's just plain "nuts". Curry is more of a sg then a pg. So in every aspects of being a pg Rose has him beat hands down.

If given a choice you would have to be crazy to not take Rose over Curry. But since we don't have to ever worry about that this is just moot.

stephd.jpg

Also, Steph Curry is a POINT GUARD. He has always played that position, it's the position he starts at in the NBA. Stop trying to say he's MORE of a SG, and take a look at some of those numbers. Steph Curry had more 30/10 games as a rookie than Jordan or Lebron did.

I would take Steph Curry over just about anybody not named CP3, Deron Williams, or maybe Rajon Rondo, but I'd still take Steph over Rondo because he shoots 45% from three, and will only continue to get better. He also averaged 1.9 steals/game... Derick Rose averaged LESS THAN a steal per game in his third season.

golden state numbers dont count. Dude was playing close to 48 minutes most of those games and was getting 20-25 shot attempts per game.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

quote:

quote:

golden state numbers dont count. Dude was playing close to 48 minutes most of those games and was getting 20-25 shot attempts per game.

Sadly, Derrick Rose averaged 3 more shots per game then Steph last year...

quote:
Originally posted by iicybershotii:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Sadly, Derrick Rose averaged 3 more shots per game then Steph last year...

but he wasn't on the Warriors so his numbers count.

quote:
OL so who gives a ****. iT's his fault for the first 3 losses. He's a piece of **** PG. He does not move the ball. He does not get teammates involved. He cant make a pass. His turnover/assist ratio is horrific. His defense is most likely the worst in the league out of any PG. He gets abused by every point guard, and against Celtics Robinson and Rondo destroyed him

His goal is to make himself look good and not recieve blame. He sucks hope to god he gets traded

Thuglife, why don't you tell us how you really feel about Jameer.

quote:
Originally posted by Bauncey Chillups:

quote:
OL so who gives a ****. iT's his fault for the first 3 losses. He's a piece of **** PG. He does not move the ball. He does not get teammates involved. He cant make a pass. His turnover/assist ratio is horrific. His defense is most likely the worst in the league out of any PG. He gets abused by every point guard, and against Celtics Robinson and Rondo destroyed him

His goal is to make himself look good and not recieve blame. He sucks hope to god he gets traded

Thuglife, why don't you tell what you really feel about Jameer.

HAHAHAHAHA.

quote:
Originally posted by Bauncey Chillups:

quote:

Thuglife, why don't you tell us how you really feel about Jameer.

It's sad how stupid some people are...