Sign in to follow this  
dirt7728

Paul wants out (with link)

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

We need to add a third team into this. I think we could get some draft picks at least to throw into the deal to make it more interesting.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=24szj47 ?

lets say memphis gives new orleans their 2011 first rounder and we give new orleans our first rounder too.

You mean no more Orton? Automatically makes this the best trade idea so far.

quote:
Originally posted by raf008:

Ezzp i might be wrong but let's say CP3 does go to New York banking on Melo going there.....Wouldn't Melo have to take Less Money cause i'm not sure....Amare is already signed and he'll get 15-16 million and CP3 would get somewhere in the same range as Amare but if Melo goes he would be getting around 11 million...Is that all true or is it Bull****?

I don't think Paul wants to go to NY just for Melo. He goes because its New York City and the Knicks will do everything in their power to win. There are no worries about money, the Knicks organization will spend whatever it takes. Plus w/him they would have 2 all-stars at the PG and PF position and one very good center and a great back up PG. Over the next year or two they can and will add high caliber role players and still have the possibility of landing Melo if they manage the roster filling contract right and dump Posey's contract to get under cap. Of all the organizations that could absorb a fourth huge contract its the Knick organization.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

And last I checked, Wade was pretty decent from the outside... maybe not light's out, but he does make big shots.

No, he's a notoriously poor three point shooter.

Yeah, he shot 30% last year. Big shots doesn't always have to mean from three. I meant in general.

And besides, I've played ball with a guy similar to my style, and we compliment each other well. Bron and Wade are superstars... honestly, anyone who thinks they won't be able to work out the kinks is delusional.

Riley's (Spoelstra's [sp?]) gameplan will fit their styles.

30 seconds left. down by 2. who gets the ball?

It's not about sharing.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

And last I checked, Wade was pretty decent from the outside... maybe not light's out, but he does make big shots.

Yeah, he shot 30% last year. Big shots doesn't always have to mean from three. I meant in general.

And besides, I've played ball with a guy similar to my style, and we compliment each other well. Bron and Wade are superstars... honestly, anyone who thinks they won't be able to work out the kinks is delusional.

Wade.

Bron came into the league with the desire to be a distributor. He didn't have that chance as much in Cleveland. Now he does.

He could be a poor man's Magic Johnson on this team.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Wade.

Bron came into the league with the desire to be a distributor. He didn't have that chance as much in Cleveland. Now he does.

He could be a poor man's Magic Johnson on this team.

And if Joel Anthony is under the basket, then he's gotta make a play.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

i'm still questioning how well cp3's knee is going to hold up after the surgery. bone on bone grinding doesn't sound so exciting, especially if he loses some of his quickness.

Grant Hill 2.0?

quote:

We need to add a third team into this. I think we could get some draft picks at least to throw into the deal to make it more interesting.

lets say memphis gives new orleans their 2011 first rounder and we give new orleans our first rounder too.

I think bringing ATL into the mix w/a Jameer/Marvin Williams swap would appeal to everybody a lot more.

I doubt NO wants a PG back if they trade CP3...Jameer or Conley.

Memphis' coach loves Conley, hates shoot first PG's, & Memphis can't trade 2011 1st.

No secret ATL wants an upgrade @ point, has no intention of keeping Williams long term, and the irony of them using Williams to acquire Jameer so Orlando could acquire CP3 would be comical.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:

I think bringing ATL into the mix w/a Jameer/Marvin Williams swap would appeal to everybody a lot more.

I doubt NO wants a PG back if they trade CP3...Jameer or Conley.

Memphis' coach loves Conley, hates shoot first PG's, & Memphis can't trade 2011 1st.

No secret ATL wants an upgrade @ point, has no intention of keeping Williams long term, and the irony of them using Williams to acquire Jameer so Orlando could acquire CP3 would be comical.

yeah i was just looking for a random team where jameer would be noticeably better than the incumbent and they would trade for player+pick possibly. Really memphis just stood out as hypothetical third team that could throw in expiring deals plus draft picks to make it more interesting.

I think Dwight Needs to make a phone call to recruit Paul like he did Barnes last year Big Grin

Magic Fan

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

quote:

The penetration they will get will be amazing.

That's what she said.

Ah, to be 17 again and think those jokes are funny...

Wait, I laughed. Crap.