Sign in to follow this  
dirt7728

Paul wants out (with link)

quote:
dwadeofficial

Jus finished weight room workout with @Oneandonlycp3 now we on to the next one..Court work..

He is coming here. Him, Lebron, and Wade are attached at the hip and Bosh and Howard are super close as well.

They are going to all buy a house in Naples and commute back and forth to their respective cities.

At night they can go bowling and play gin rummy. This really works out for everyone.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:
dwadeofficial

Jus finished weight room workout with @Oneandonlycp3 now we on to the next one..Court work..

He is coming here. Him, Lebron, and Wade are attached at the hip and Bosh and Howard are super close as well.

They are going to all buy a house in Naples and commute back and forth to their respective cities.

At night they can go bowling and play gin rummy. This really works out for everyone.

but that is living with the enemy O_o

quote:
Chris Paul reportedly hopes to be traded to the Knicks, followed by the Magic, Mavericks, and Trail Blazers.

The problem, of course, is that CP3 has no real leverage -- he won't be a free agent for two more years. But with Darren Collison waiting in the wings, New Orleans may consent to trading their disgruntled MVP for a package of young players and draft picks. Stay tuned.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

People seem to forget that this was being floated around WELL before any media picked it up.

By the time they started reporting it, we'd already beaten this horse into the ground.

But yeah, Magical is full of it.

(Also want to give props to SmackDaddy, who was another person talking about this at the trade deadline).

Magical was full of it on draft night...come on, Rev...you know what the deal is.

Draft night Rev got everybody fired up posting that Magical said the Paul trade was gonna happen.

Soul Bro alerted me because I was on suspension at the time.

I immediately called my source who said adamantly "NO"!!!...The trade is not happening.

I called Soul Bro and told him to post it...he did...but nobody paid any attention to it.

You can go back and look up that thread if you wish...it was on draft night.

As far as this thread I haven't made any predictions...just stating that Otis loves Jameer and would have a hard time giving him up.

The Reverned can vouch for my source because he knows who it is.

One day I'll tell all...

Sad but true about Magical, IMO.

As to your post, losing Jameer shouldn't even be a problem for Otis if all he needs to give up is Jameer, VC and Gortat if he can acquire a top 10 player, and solid players.

However, I think one of the things that is holding Otis to be as aggressive as we want him to be are the salaries we are tied up with. I hope that isn't the case. But I definitely think being financially responsible, regardless of the green light to spend, is something of concern for the RDV family.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

no one discussing the mavs and their horde of expirings?

I think the Mavs are a really possible option. Cuban likes to make big trades every year, he of everyone involved in the rumors would be the most likely to pull the trigger. He's the Dan Snyder of the NBA. Except his team is always in the playoffs.

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

quote:
dwadeofficial

Man he is even in FL...strangely with dwade though. I'm so confused and anxious Frowner

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

People seem to forget that this was being floated around WELL before any media picked it up.

By the time they started reporting it, we'd already beaten this horse into the ground.

But yeah, Magical is full of it.

(Also want to give props to SmackDaddy, who was another person talking about this at the trade deadline).

Magical was full of it on draft night...come on, Rev...you know what the deal is.

Draft night Rev got everybody fired up posting that Magical said the Paul trade was gonna happen.

Soul Bro alerted me because I was on suspension at the time.

I immediately called my source who said adamantly "NO"!!!...The trade is not happening.

I called Soul Bro and told him to post it...he did...but nobody paid any attention to it.

You can go back and look up that thread if you wish...it was on draft night.

As far as this thread I haven't made any predictions...just stating that Otis loves Jameer and would have a hard time giving him up.

The Reverned can vouch for my source because he knows who it is.

One day I'll tell all...

Sad but true about Magical, IMO.

As to your post, losing Jameer shouldn't even be a problem for Otis if all he needs to give up is Jameer, VC and Gortat if he can acquire a top 10 player, and solid players.

However, I think one of the things that is holding Otis to be as aggressive as we want him to be are the salaries we are tied up with. I hope that isn't the case. But I definitely think being financially responsible, regardless of the green light to spend, is something of concern for the RDV family.

he did just ask them to put out the money for jj.