Sign in to follow this  
dirt7728

Paul wants out (with link)

I haven't read any of this and I'm not going to. So if what I say has been said, oh well. It comes better out of my mouth anyways. I don't think the Lakers is possible. They've already spent a bunch of money on PGs and they can't trade either one for six months. I don't think the Knicks are possible because they can't trade anybody they got from the David Lee trade because those players can't be included in multiplayer trades, which is what the Paul trade would have to be. Honestly, it's Orlando or bust, but for the sake of bashing LeBron, I've made this chart:

Lakers + CP3 = LeBron won't win a ring until at least Kobe retires

Knicks + CP3 = LeBron only has next year to win a ring (then they get Melo and he's screwed).

Magic + CP3 = LeBron never wins a ring.

Somebody get CP3, I don't care who! Just stop LeBron!

Paul and Jameer on the same team... that would not work especially with Duhon here now.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens and what Otis does to answer the Heat.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

I haven't read any of this and I'm not going to. So if what I say has been said, oh well. It comes better out of my mouth anyways. I don't think the Lakers is possible. They've already spent a bunch of money on PGs and they can't trade either one for six months. I don't think the Knicks are possible because they can't trade anybody they got from the David Lee trade because those players can't be included in multiplayer trades, which is what the Paul trade would have to be. Honestly, it's Orlando or bust, but for the sake of bashing LeBron, I've made this chart:

Lakers + CP3 = LeBron won't win a ring until at least Kobe retires

Knicks + CP3 = LeBron only has next year to win a ring (then they get Melo and he's screwed).

Magic + CP3 = LeBron never wins a ring.

Somebody get CP3, I don't care who! Just stop LeBron!

Lakers are no longer in the running for him according to Broussard, but i dont see who the lakers would even trade to get him.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

"IF" Paul gets traded...and it's not to us...and word has it that Otis didn't want to give up Nelson...

How would you guys feel about that???

Big mistake ... big mistake!

quote:
Originally posted by vc15dunker15:

quote:

"IF" Paul gets traded...and it's not to us...and word has it that Otis didn't want to give up Nelson...

Big mistake ... big mistake!

i'm torn on that idea...b/c i think we can win with jameer (and we are literally a solid 2 guard away from having all the pieces)...but i dunno if u can pass up on a superstar like CP3, ESPECIALLY bc of what Miami did...

quote:
Originally posted by vc15dunker15:

I haven't been following this very closely, but have the Magic made an offer or do we know what the Hornets want from us?

Not that I know of but my real concern is if otis can let go nelson.He needs to think about whats best for the team,there shouldn't be emotion attached to business.

quote:

I really wouldn't care one way or the other.

Ball junkie that is bs. Use common sense. We just signed duhon to a contract of 3.5 a year. Why would we acquire paul and keep nelson. That means we would spend 3.5 mil to make duhon a 3rd string pg. Now.... I do know duhon can play some sg...but we will not keep nelson

quote:

It's not true. Looks like you are going for a veiled jameer bash here.