Sign in to follow this  
dirt7728

Paul wants out (with link)

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

Don't fret. This deal has been agreed upon already. Just waiting for a taker for Okafor. It will happen. The other hold back is Otis wants to keep Nelson.

The signing of Redick means bye bye Vince. NO will take Vince, but we have to take Okafor if we want Paul.

Otis is shopping Okafor.

Yeah, I don't believe a word you say.

quote:
Originally posted by paul.kennedy:

Holy ****....skip bayless picked orlando to get chris paul. He said if he was otis smith he would call new orleans and say what do you want.... we will give u anyone except dwight. He also said that his only concern with otis not doing the trade would be that he rebuilt the team and might not wanna give up too many pieces

Well then, it must be true.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

Don't fret. This deal has been agreed upon already. Just waiting for a taker for Okafor. It will happen. The other hold back is Otis wants to keep Nelson.

The signing of Redick means bye bye Vince. NO will take Vince, but we have to take Okafor if we want Paul.

Otis is shopping Okafor.

Yeah, I don't believe a word you say.

You don't have to believe it. Otis has all the time to get this done. He has until the trade deadline. But CP3 is getting anxious and wants it done now. My source says no one is taking Okafor. Washington initially showed interest, but it had to involve getting rid of Arenas. OTIS IS NOT INTERESTED IN ARENAS.

When we get Paul and the rumor for Arenas has been bashed, you will beg for more info from me....

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

Skip likes the idea of Paul and Dwight together but he thinks Otis will not part ways with Jameer.

And I can tell you from a source as close to Otis as you can get that this is true...Otis loves him some Jameer!

My source they want Paul to join Jameer...for what it's worth.

Stunning, I know....

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

Skip likes the idea of Paul and Dwight together but he thinks Otis will not part ways with Jameer.

And I can tell you from a source as close to Otis as you can get that this is true...Otis loves him some Jameer!

My source they want Paul to join Jameer...for what it's worth.

Stunning, I know....

I could see that happening though since NO would want Collision to start and grow at the pg position.