Sign in to follow this  
dirt7728

Paul wants out (with link)

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

I like this quote from Matt Moore...

quote:
But with the way Paul sounds according to KB(Ken Berger), we may see the unlikely become reality once again this year.

I think he was referencing the Lebron James situation.

Alot of bad press.... I know its going to play a role in alot of players minds now....

You know, not for nothing, but it feels good to be a Magic fan right now.

If you told me 3 years ago that arguably the best PG in the league would want to play on our team, I would have laughed at you. I mean, we already had Arroyo, so you wouldn't have made sense.

Dallas and Portland have some talent and opportunity to offer NO, the lakers and knicks do not. I wonder if this report is a NO leak to make Otis pony up since the knicks and LA cant put together as legitimate a package as the magic.

I can assure you if Paul says trade me or else he is gone fast! I think owners saw the Clevland fiasco and figured no way, no how is our team going to have this happen to us. Just think what Cleveland would have got for Lebron if they traded him knowing he wanted out. If he wants out NO will move him quickly!

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

You know, not for nothing, but it feels good to be a Magic fan right now.

If you told me 3 years ago that arguably the best PG in the league would want to play on our team, I would have laughed at you. I mean, we already had Arroyo, so you wouldn't have made sense.

He was an ALL-STAR....

j/k

If Dallas and Portland are involved, I don't like our chances. They have better young talent and can also provide some cap relief. I'm hoping IF they decide to trade him, they do so not wanting him in the western conference. That is our best shot.

quote:
Originally posted by KandiKane:

Originally posted by KandiKane:

Quick question, does Paul have a (No trade clause) in his contract?

no. he's too young to have one. I think you have to be on a team for 9 yrs to get the clause.

I'm surprised the Sentinel hasn't shot down this rumor yet, with Josh Robbins explaining yet again that we only have the BAE and vet min contracts to offer players. He seems to enjoy adding that to every single article he writes.

Holy ****....skip bayless picked orlando to get chris paul. He said if he was otis smith he would call new orleans and say what do you want.... we will give u anyone except dwight. He also said that his only concern with otis not doing the trade would be that he rebuilt the team and might not wanna give up too many pieces

Don't fret. This deal has been agreed upon already. Just waiting for a taker for Okafor. It will happen. The other hold back is Otis wants to keep Nelson.

The signing of Redick means bye bye Vince. NO will take Vince, but we have to take Okafor if we want Paul.

Otis is shopping Okafor.