Sign in to follow this  
dirt7728

Paul wants out (with link)

quote:
Originally posted by the notorious S.A.C.:

Wow! Just checked the Paul demand is all over! CBS, Hoops, Real GM and ESPN. Is it the time? Someone wake Otis up...he isnt fools gold like Vince.

if otis doesnt already know then .......i don't want to think about how bad of a GM we have if he doesnt know lol

quote:
Originally posted by gatorbait1689:

quote:
Originally posted by the notorious S.A.C.:

Wow! Just checked the Paul demand is all over! CBS, Hoops, Real GM and ESPN. Is it the time? Someone wake Otis up...he isnt fools gold like Vince.

if otis doesnt already know then .......i don't want to think about how bad of a GM we have if he doesnt know lol

I see nothing on ESPN or hoopsworld about CP3. =/

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

LA could easily throw Bynum in there, we can't really top that, you know how teams love big guys with potential.

My hope would be that NO is looking to clean house entirely, that is going to be our best shot.

lakers don't need paul. the triangle is not built for a point guard like him whatsoever

I love stumbling in here to see this kind of news.

Otis absolutely better be on the phone.

Bye Bye Vince, We already have a starting SG

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
jameernelson

Still wit da kids. Waitng on barber to come cut me, my son and nephew. Hes only 1 yr old and still up runnin around. Day just got longer! 2 minutes ago via web

Frowner

Could the barber be Otis and his son and nephew be Wincent and Gortat? Actually, in this case I think Gortat is the son and Wince is the nephew, no way is Carter "still up and running around", especially at this hour.

I'm just waiting for this starting lineup:

Paul,Redick,Richardson,Lewis,Howard

We would have 3 good shooters surrounding Paul and Howard. That's just unstoppable. And to pickup Okafor as a backup big man isn't a bad move either. If he does well then his value will rise and will be easy to move. Okafor is averaging 13ppg 10rpg 2bpg in his career, that's not a bad pickup at all.

I still for the life of me can't see Otis trading Jameer.

Team captain. Been with the team as long as Dwight. Best pals with Dwight. All-Star caliber PG when he's healthy and on. Reasonable contract.

I mean I know. Paul >>>> Nelson in terms of talent. But this would be a HUUUUUUUUGE move for SOOOOOO many different reasons.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I still for the life of me can't see Otis trading Jameer.

Team captain. Been with the team as long as Dwight. Best pals with Dwight. All-Star caliber PG when he's healthy and on. Reasonable contract.

I mean I know. Paul >>>> Nelson in terms of talent. But this would be a HUUUUUUUUGE move for SOOOOOO many different reasons.

Join the wagon I'm in. It involves us getting Paul, getting rid of Wincent and Gortat, and keeping Meer. Have Paul play 30 mpg and Meer play 18mpg, and both could just go balls out. Have Chris Paul during crunch time for obvious reasons.