Sign in to follow this  
paul.kennedy

magic proposes VC for gilbert trade. deal done by this week!?!?

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

FYI, the Wizards have two first round picks next year - their pick and CLE's pick. Anybody think CLE will be a playoff team without Lebron?

2011 picks are practically worthless outside of the top 5. Should be worse depth wise than this past one. I'm sure we'll get a few surprise guys who's stock shoots up but 2012 is where its at.

The only two guys who'd be of any worth to us from the 2011 draft would be jan vessely and harrison barnes

Perry Jones, Brandan Knight, Kyler Singler, Kemba Walker, Elias Harris.

Yeah, it's a weak draft though.

Arenas won't put us over the top. I say we wait and see what VC will do this year and if hes sucking, we trade him before the deadline for someone thats not Arenas.

I just remembered that Big Z is no longer with the Cavs, and unless Shaq changed overnight, it won't be long before he demands a trade to another contender, so they'll be pretty thin up front with only Jamison/Hickson/Varejao/Powe manning PF/C.

I'll revise my prediction to 30 wins, good for 10th in the East.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

I just remembered that Big Z is no longer with the Cavs, and unless Shaq changed overnight, it won't be long before he demands a trade to another contender, so they'll be pretty thin up front with only Jamison/Hickson/Varejao/Powe manning PF/C.

Shaq is a FA. Word is he will be S&T'd to the Hawks for Marvin Williams.

quote:

Shaq can sign with any team he wants. He doesn't need to demand anything.

Didn't know the big ring chaser was a free agent this season. It's funny, he spent the early part of his career playing with an older Horace Grant, now he'll likely end his career playing with a young one (Horford).

quote:
Originally posted by VCplusD12:

I'm kinda sleepy, say something funny TITY.

I got nothing. Then again, you should probably be getting to sleep if it's 5:53 am over there. Rashard Happy

I'm going to NY on Wednesday, then spend two weeks in Miami and may even visit ORLANDO. I'm too excited to sleep, I'll stay awake until Wednesday

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:

Shaq is a FA. Word is he will be S&T'd to the Hawks for Marvin Williams.

The Hawks said they're not interested in Shaq a few days ago.

quote:

Between everyone else sleeping on them, and feeling like they have something to prove now that LeBron is out of the picture, I think they might end up fighting for a playoff spot down the stretch. MIGHT.