Sign in to follow this  
paul.kennedy

magic proposes VC for gilbert trade. deal done by this week!?!?

VCdaCarter, sweet sig...

I hope you don't classify yourself as a Magic fan because from the time you joined this board, you've shown me you aren't. I don't know if you've admitted to being solely a Carter fan, but don't pretend to be something you're not. I mean, you can change my mind, but so far I've seen that VC is the only person you respect on the team. Pardon me for telling you "who you are" but I guess I'm trying to call your bluff here, that signature really pisses me off.

You joined the forum at the beginning of this season, most likely because we signed Vince. Will you be gone when he leaves?

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

http://orlandomagiczone.com/ev...9871/m/598108488/p/7

I don't think that one post in which you call someone dumb for thinking something different than what you think without providing any sort of explanation as to why you have your opinion counts as contributing to this thread. Sorry.

Basketball related.

Sorry.

Even if we count that one, I believe you're around 1/10 in terms of basketball-related posts, so you're just as bad as Jareth.

or maybe you ARE Jareth

**** just got real

quote:
Originally posted by sharp[7]shooter:

VCdaCarter, sweet sig...

I hope you don't classify yourself as a Magic fan because from the time you joined this board, you've shown me you aren't. I don't know if you've admitted to being solely a Carter fan, but don't pretend to be something you're not. I mean, you can change my mind, but so far I've seen that VC is the only person you respect on the team. Pardon me for telling you "who you are" but I guess I'm trying to call your bluff here, that signature really pisses me off.

You joined the forum at the beginning of this season, most likely because we signed Vince. Will you be gone when he leaves?

He has already said he's a Carter fan only and has even criticized the idea of being a "team" fan as opposed to a player fan, due to no loyalty. That was all incredibly ironic because he worships a guy that demanded to be traded from Toronto and showed absolutely NO loyalty to the team.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

http://orlandomagiczone.com/ev...9871/m/598108488/p/7

I don't think that one post in which you call someone dumb for thinking something different than what you think without providing any sort of explanation as to why you have your opinion counts as contributing to this thread. Sorry.

Basketball related.

Sorry.

You are correct. It is technically basketball related. However, you didn't provide anything to the conversation and the only thing your post could have provided was to start a internet fight that would have lead to this thread being locked.

Meanwhile, despite the fact that you accused Jareth of doing nothing but hijacking this thread, he had multiple posts that were basketball related, provided multiple reasons why he thought Arenas would be a good addition, and helped start a basketball discussion before it was derailed by Carter fans posting youtube clips to defend their boy.

So no, I don't think you have contributed anything to this thread and, ironically enough, you called out the guy that may have contributed the most.

quote:

VCdaCarter, sweet sig...

I let it be known a long time ago that I was a VC fan only.

Why exactly does the sig piss you off?? Is it because you just found out that it's possible to blame someone other than vince for this team's failure?

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

VCdaCarter, sweet sig...

He has already said he's a Carter fan only and has even criticized the idea of being a "team" fan as opposed to a player fan, due to no loyalty. That was all incredibly ironic because he worships a guy that demanded to be traded from Toronto and showed absolutely NO loyalty to the team.

skim milk you are a smart guy but wow. you claim to not be a hater of vince but you sure go out of your way to bash him at every chance you get. the way you can tell a hater is by the fact that they can hardly bring themselves to say anything good about the person. it is like giving birth to an extremely big headed baby.

quote:

quote:

VCdaCarter, sweet sig...

Excuse me secretary CUMCAKES, I can speak for myself. Next time wait for me to give you the nod.

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:

quote:

VCdaCarter, sweet sig...

Excuse me secretary CUMCAKES, I can speak for myself. Next time wait for me to give you the nod.
LOL, you obviously just want to troll now.

quote:
Originally posted by mont:
quote:
quote:
VCdaCarter, sweet sig...

skim milk you are a smart guy but wow. you claim to not be a hater of vince but you sure go out of your way to bash him at every chance you get. the way you can tell a hater is by the fact that they can hardly bring themselves to say anything good about the person. it is like giving birth to an extremely big headed baby.

codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"

height="385"

width="480"

>

value="transparent"

>

value="never"

>

name="movie"

/>

/>

/>

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"

type="application/x-shockwave-flash"

allowScriptAccess="never"

height="385"

width="480"

src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITSx50fBHic&autoplay=1&hl=en_US&fs=1"

/>

crying_baby.jpg
crying_baby.jpg
baby_crying_closeup.jpg
crying_baby.jpg
crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg
6a00bf76d09e10438300c2251debfe8e1d-500pi
crying-baby-puppy.jpg

quote:
quote:
quote:
VCdaCarter, sweet sig...

quote:
You know **** well most of the posts on these threads, especially the ones about Vince are negative and filled with hate. We can't have a civil conversation about the man without things getting ugly.

crying_baby.jpg
crying_baby.jpg
baby_crying_closeup.jpg
crying_baby.jpg
crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg
6a00bf76d09e10438300c2251debfe8e1d-500pi
crying-baby-puppy.jpg