Sign in to follow this  
paul.kennedy

magic proposes VC for gilbert trade. deal done by this week!?!?

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

I'm all for trading vince at this point or just buy him out. Maybe the lakers or heat can find a way to sign him for the vet min. I wonder what the magic fans would have to say about that.

ha you would like that.

Wouldnt you? Jameer Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

Wonder if the mods will spend the next 3 hours removing all off-topic remarks so that those of us that would like to talk basketball CAN FOR ONCE.

why is previous spam string hampering your ability to post basketball discussion?

I'm not a fan of us starting JJ next to another poor defender whether that's Jameer or Arenas.

What does it take to get full board immunity? A reach around once per week? A rim job three times per week?

Something tells me they pay a much steeper price.

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

Vince is the best player in the NBA

He will be more motivated next season.

He will bring us to the promise land.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT LEAVE HATERS.

wrong.gif

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

quote:

I'm all for trading vince at this point or just buy him out. Maybe the lakers or heat can find a way to sign him for the vet min. I wonder what the magic fans would have to say about that.

ha you would like that.

Wouldnt you? Jameer Tongue

ya my favorite player off my favorite team? SVG Sad

sadly I kinda a tiny bit would. it would save so much stress..

I like VC. I think theres times where he just doesn't think and just does what hes capable of. Then theres time he checks himself out. I like the VC that plays with passion. The problem is it seems like that VC isn't showing up as often.

As of right now, this whole Arenas and VC swap, I'm on the fence but have doubts. Not because of Arenas ability but because of his health. I see his stats were impressive last season before the suspension. Means nothing this season or next season health wise.

Its a decision that I don't think Otis takes right now imo. Not until we see where VC's mind is at and where Arenas health is at.

One has got to wonder, would it be smarter to just keep VC around until teams get more desperate for his contract? Probably. I do like the idea of having Arenas and his game but that health imo is whats keeping me skeptical.

quote:

Grab your helmet, i'll get your diapers.

quote:

You know **** well most of the posts on these threads, especially the ones about Vince are negative and filled with hate. We can't have a civil conversation about the man without things getting ugly.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

http://orlandomagiczone.com/ev...9871/m/598108488/p/7

I don't think that one post in which you call someone dumb for thinking something different than what you think without providing any sort of explanation as to why you have your opinion counts as contributing to this thread. Sorry.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

Wonder if the mods will spend the next 3 hours removing all off-topic remarks so that those of us that would like to talk basketball CAN FOR ONCE.

why is previous spam string hampering your ability to post basketball discussion?

I'm not a fan of us starting JJ next to another poor defender whether that's Jameer or Arenas.

What does it take to get full board immunity? A reach around once per week? A rim job three times per week?

Something tells me they pay a much steeper price.

There's one way to find out Smack. This post clearly violates TOS and yet I'm betting that you don't get suspended and probably won't even get a verbal warning. I think you get more leeway that you are willing to admit.

I might be the only one that actually like this trade. When Arenas is healthy he can be one of the best in the league. He's like a scoring PG in a shooting guard body. So he will definitely start at the 2 guard and help run the offense with Nelson. Now Arenas guarding other 2 guards might be a problem but he can't be any worse than Carter was. We finally will have a 2 guard that can take over games and create shots for others in Arenas.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

http://orlandomagiczone.com/ev...9871/m/598108488/p/7

I don't think that one post in which you call someone dumb for thinking something different than what you think without providing any sort of explanation as to why you have your opinion counts as contributing to this thread. Sorry.

Basketball related.

Sorry.