Originally posted by JRam027:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

Barnessucks.jpg

hmm

PRESENTED BY NBA LIVE 08 LMFAO AMIRITE WOW

Hey NBA Live '08 gets the job done with these stats from this past season and all that nonsense lol.

To bad those are real.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoNative72:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

Why give up Mp? Lets get rid of Bass..

Peaches is soft as cotton but can shoot the rock. Bass is a strong 250 lbs of man. But what can he do for us ? He is way to small for his labeled pf position. He is very athletic but his game just don't fit our team.

Pietrus is soft? I don't really understand that considering he is a close up, physical defender who is usually assigned to the best wing player on the opposing team.

Bass is small for PF? Have you seen that guy's wingspan? He can play C for stretches and guard 7 footers. Wingspan is more important then height in basketball. I suspect you don't really know what you are talking about.

If Bass has such an impressive wingspan why hasnt he been able to get on the court for our team? Really I dont claim to kmow anymore or less than anyone here but if you want to truelly know about basketball. Meet me at The Dr.Phillips YMCA one day this week. I will drag your soft white *** up and down the court . I am 37 and still have a 34in vertical. I also am 6ft1in with a wingspan of 78in. So dont try and chump me for expressing my opinion / MP plays soft as hell and gets beat by everyone to the rack. He plays decent defense on the perimeter well but gets beat. Plain and simple.

So put up or shut up **** boy . Meet me and see what time it is at the Dr Phillips Y

What does your amazing ability at hoops have to do with your knowledge of the NBA? Regardles, I have yet to meet a man off the internet, and I don't see it happening anytime soon. I am sure you are really awesome though (and apparently racist)!!!

I"m trying to find the racism.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

He did accuse Catman of being white. I can see why that might be construed as racist, since I know that if I said I was going to drag someone's black *** all over the court, people would be offended by it.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

He did accuse Catman of being white. I can see why that might be construed as racist, since I know that if I said I was going to drag someone's black *** all over the court, people would be offended by it.

Oh, I didn't see that. Thanks for pointing it out. I guess it was the mediocre paragraph structure.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

Why give up Mp? Lets get rid of Bass..

Peaches is soft as cotton but can shoot the rock. Bass is a strong 250 lbs of man. But what can he do for us ? He is way to small for his labeled pf position. He is very athletic but his game just don't fit our team.

Pietrus is soft? I don't really understand that considering he is a close up, physical defender who is usually assigned to the best wing player on the opposing team.

Bass is small for PF? Have you seen that guy's wingspan? He can play C for stretches and guard 7 footers. Wingspan is more important then height in basketball. I suspect you don't really know what you are talking about.

If Bass has such an impressive wingspan why hasnt he been able to get on the court for our team? Really I dont claim to kmow anymore or less than anyone here but if you want to truelly know about basketball. Meet me at The Dr.Phillips YMCA one day this week. I will drag your soft white *** up and down the court . I am 37 and still have a 34in vertical. I also am 6ft1in with a wingspan of 78in. So dont try and chump me for expressing my opinion / MP plays soft as hell and gets beat by everyone to the rack. He plays decent defense on the perimeter well but gets beat. Plain and simple.

So put up or shut up **** boy . Meet me and see what time it is at the Dr Phillips Y

What does your amazing ability at hoops have to do with your knowledge of the NBA? Regardles, I have yet to meet a man off the internet, and I don't see it happening anytime soon. I am sure you are really awesome though (and apparently racist)!!!

(Found)

From @BQRMagic:

quote:
Otis: "The likelihood of Matt returning here is slim but I'm never gonna say... what's the chances of him coming back... I'm not sure."

quote:
More on Barnes/QRich: Smith said he wanted to have 2 of the 3 from the Barnes/Q/J.J. group. Apparently, he's chosen Q and J.J.

http://twitter.com/BQRMagic

I'm going to miss Matt Barnes. He brought intensity, toughness, and all around excellent play! He deserves the recognition that players like LeBron James and Carmelo Parker get. Though I didn't care much for those icky tattoos! LOL Razzer

quote:
Originally posted by JarethCutetweet:

I'm going to miss Matt Barnes. He brought intensity, toughness, and all around excellent play! He deserves the recognition that players like LeBron James and Carmelo Parker get. Though I didn't care much for those icky tattoos! LOL Razzer

Jareth, you never cease to amaze me. I should screen shot this for memories.

quote:
I'm not Jareth Cutestory!!!! Hope you guys enjoy my posts! I really want to get along here and have a super time. Maybe we can all go out for a soda pop or something. Well, gooooooooooo Magic!!!!

LO freaking L

Back on topic, anyone hear anything on this? Wasn't "this" (whatever "this" was supposed to be) supposed to go down yesterday?

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

Back on topic, anyone hear anything on this? Wasn't "this" (whatever "this" was supposed to be) supposed to go down yesterday?

he promised some other big deal signing or something at some point via tweet... maybe he's drunk when he's doing this stuff.