Sign in to follow this  
Jordan-esque

Matt Barnes - Major Signing Announcement Tomorrow

why is there always some dubass lil kid startin a fight in these posts? there prob isnt a post on this board where the lil homos that post there gifs, jpgs, whatever dont start a fight....grow up lil children or go night night

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoNative72:

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

Why give up Mp? Lets get rid of Bass..

Peaches is soft as cotton but can shoot the rock. Bass is a strong 250 lbs of man. But what can he do for us ? He is way to small for his labeled pf position. He is very athletic but his game just don't fit our team.

Pietrus is soft? I don't really understand that considering he is a close up, physical defender who is usually assigned to the best wing player on the opposing team.

Bass is small for PF? Have you seen that guy's wingspan? He can play C for stretches and guard 7 footers. Wingspan is more important then height in basketball. I suspect you don't really know what you are talking about.

If Bass has such an impressive wingspan why hasnt he been able to get on the court for our team? Really I dont claim to kmow anymore or less than anyone here but if you want to truelly know about basketball. Meet me at The Dr.Phillips YMCA one day this week. I will drag your soft white *** up and down the court . I am 37 and still have a 34in vertical. I also am 6ft1in with a wingspan of 78in. So dont try and chump me for expressing my opinion / MP plays soft as hell and gets beat by everyone to the rack. He plays decent defense on the perimeter well but gets beat. Plain and simple.

So put up or shut up **** boy . Meet me and see what time it is at the Dr Phillips Y

will this be a ticketed event?

quote:
Originally posted by Magic2010Champs:

why is there always some dubass lil kid startin a fight in these posts? there prob isnt a post on this board where the lil homos that post there gifs, jpgs, whatever dont start a fight....grow up lil children or go night night

quote:

useless is the majority of **** yall write on here.

but good job i think you made the thread police team.

bro youre like one post away from really being cool. like stepping up to super stardom and maybe one day being a mod. i have my fingers crossed for you. but, for now im gonna go back to the real world and bang my hot wife in my giant house.

ya trust me responding with gay lil gifs that you prob spend your saturday nights lookin for is not cool man. definitly not something to tell your facebook friends....

finally someone not 10 yrs old responds...

its good you feel important somewhere in life. that somewhere just happens to be an orlando magic forum. sorry man, chin up though.

yah and youre cool trust me

lol easy to say that over the computer. im sure youre some little pimple faced world of warcraft ***et. k done with yall losers im gonna get back to real life

you mods are weak lil computer nerds that were beat up in school and now you have the power lol......losers

this topic hasnt been locked or moved....just goes to show once again these mods are a complete joke

quote:

Ah yes, nothing like the guy who not only whines about other people "starting fights", but also insults them while doing so, calling them kids (while typing like one), and telling them to grow up after using a homophobic remark that stopped being funny when you got to the 6th grade.

And to think this guy actually has a job in a public place. *shudder*

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

Why give up Mp? Lets get rid of Bass..

Peaches is soft as cotton but can shoot the rock. Bass is a strong 250 lbs of man. But what can he do for us ? He is way to small for his labeled pf position. He is very athletic but his game just don't fit our team.

Pietrus is soft? I don't really understand that considering he is a close up, physical defender who is usually assigned to the best wing player on the opposing team.

Bass is small for PF? Have you seen that guy's wingspan? He can play C for stretches and guard 7 footers. Wingspan is more important then height in basketball. I suspect you don't really know what you are talking about.

If Bass has such an impressive wingspan why hasnt he been able to get on the court for our team? Really I dont claim to kmow anymore or less than anyone here but if you want to truelly know about basketball. Meet me at The Dr.Phillips YMCA one day this week. I will drag your soft white *** up and down the court . I am 37 and still have a 34in vertical. I also am 6ft1in with a wingspan of 78in. So dont try and chump me for expressing my opinion / MP plays soft as hell and gets beat by everyone to the rack. He plays decent defense on the perimeter well but gets beat. Plain and simple.

So put up or shut up **** boy . Meet me and see what time it is at the Dr Phillips Y

What does your amazing ability at hoops have to do with your knowledge of the NBA? Regardles, I have yet to meet a man off the internet, and I don't see it happening anytime soon. I am sure you are really awesome though (and apparently racist)!!!

quote:

Don't call people names. As seen above, and in quotes that echo posted, you yourself are quite the trash talker and fight-starter. I won't warn you again.

If you have such a problem with this board, why are you on it? You complain so much, that most of your posts are complaints.

Besides, there is a magic button called "ignore". If you see a poster that you dislike, click his username and click the ignore button. It's that simple.

quote:

lemme guess... ufc shirt?

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:

lemme guess... ufc shirt?

TAPOUT

quote:
Originally posted by QzFiNeST107:

He's signing with L.A. Lakers he posted in his twitter that's he's back in L.A. he gave it away

Clippers