Sign in to follow this  
What's wrong

Rush Limbaugh goes after Deceased yankee's owner

Rush wasn't attacking George S. He was mocking Jesse Jackson for calling Dan Gilbert a slave owner. He was making a political point, he wasn't being racist. A big problem is people like to attack Rush without listening to him on a a regular basis or even knowing the context. He was mocking people who play the race card by showing how a white guy has done a lot for african americans. It was anything but racist.

Fail at reading for both of you.

Political Satire at its finest and it went right over your heads.

LOL @ comparing Jackson and Sharpton to Beck and Limbaugh. Ignorance at its finest.

I keep forgetting that he used to be on ESPN and about what he said about Donovan McNabb.

Glenn Beck and Rush annoy the hell out of Liberals and Sharpton and Jackson annoy the hell outta Conservatives. The only way I can really see a comparison.

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

I keep forgetting that he used to be on ESPN and about what he said about Donovan McNabb.

Glenn Beck and Rush annoy the hell out of Liberals and Sharpton and Jackson annoy the hell outta everyone. The only way I can really see a comparison.

Fixed

quote:

Glenn Beck and Rush annoy the hell out of Liberals and Sharpton and Jackson annoy the hell outta Conservatives. The only way I can really see a comparison.

I think the best way to look at it is that all four are morons and should not be given the media time.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

Glenn Beck and Rush annoy the hell out of Liberals and Sharpton and Jackson annoy the hell outta everyone. The only way I can really see a comparison.

Fixed

i agree. i hate both because they say things to stir up **** that doesn't even exist.

I dont care if its political satire, now Rush stirred up the race pot and now everyone has to deal with the backlash.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Fail at reading for both of you.

Political Satire at its finest and it went right over your heads.

LOL @ comparing Jackson and Sharpton to Beck and Limbaugh. Ignorance at its finest.

I'm failing to see what part of Limbaugh's comment would be considered satire.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

Fixed

lol. touche