Sign in to follow this  
ed1

magic improvement?

If Carter and Lewis would've played better than we would have beaten the Celtics. I just don't see us making a big move. Adding Richardson and Duhon was a need and we should be pretty much set. Also I hope SVG plays Bass more this season cause the guy really should be Lewis backup at the 4. I don't care that he can't shoot 3's cause he helps us in other areas.

quote:
Originally posted by BillFan:

quote:
Originally posted by Audi:

If we retain JJ, yes, I think the team has improved. If not, we will have to see who we pick up.

This..

JJ should be starting over VC. Hes ready to make the leap and be a star. No way should we be letting him walk. Especially after spending so much time getting him developed.

I don't know about this one.....Do i Think Redick can Start? yea but not until i see him after this summer if he made any improvement...He should work on his ball-handling and some lower body training(pause) I'm more of an optimist when it comes to VC and i'm not ready to put him on the shelf just yet....There was a myriad of things that went wrong for him most of it was his fault and some of it wasn't call me crazy but i think dude was just out of shape...he looked really bulky to me even compared to his recent New Jersey Stint he wasn't as Gordo so to me if he loses about 10-15 pounds we'll see how it works and if it doesn't trade his *** at the deadline......Look for VC to average 18-21 PPG

quote:
Originally posted by ed1:

i dont think the magic has any improvement if they want to be a champion.barnes v/s richardson is even;jason v/s duhon for me duhon is better.but the magic is better of boston or LA or miami? My opinion is no . the magic need to do something is they want to win.

Answer your question

Me interview Otis Smith. Ask Otis about winning Magic and Otis speak that team is good and he like very much.

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:
Originally posted by ed1:

i dont think the magic has any improvement if they want to be a champion.barnes v/s richardson is even;jason v/s duhon for me duhon is better.but the magic is better of boston or LA or miami? My opinion is no . the magic need to do something is they want to win.

Answer your question

Me interview Otis Smith. Ask Otis about winning Magic and Otis speak that team is good and he like very much.

Otis get window from a glass, Riley must get window from a glass. Otis get step, Riley must get step. Otis get backup point-guard, Riley cannot afford. Great success!

i think magic win but jj with help i dont otis should do but miami lakers can???better team so then nba with lebron moving town can otis match.no way can rings,my opinion

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

i think magic win but jj with help i dont otis should do but miami lakers can???better team so then nba with lebron moving town can otis match.no way can rings,my opinion

Your sig is very distracting. Like, in a counterproductive sort of way.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Nowhere near as distracting as yours. Sometimes my eyes will lock onto Keyon's and we'll stare at each other for hours. I would then sit here wondering what he would look like without any wait what

Nowhere near as distracting as yours. Sometimes my eyes will lock onto Keyon's and we'll stare at each other for hours. I would then sit here wondering what he would look like without any wait what

I just fell outa my chair laughing!