Sign in to follow this  
DFreshFromUSF

Worst Day Ever

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

ucf and usf are both garbage.

I went to fsu and I know we've done horribly in football but usf and ucf are ***. usf might be decent in the big east but ucf would be the nets of college football.....

harsh deboner...

do me a favor and go to the business college at fsu, and tell them to burn the entire thing to the ground, the few graduates from fsu we have around here seem to get confused by microsoft office, and they're not even good at drinking. total loss.

I know what you mean, I hate when the UF grads screw up my order, and the USF guys that used to work for me... I mean jeez how hard is it to detail a car??

quote:
Originally posted by jturner01:

quote:

quote:

I went to fsu and I know we've done horribly in football but usf and ucf are ***. usf might be decent in the big east but ucf would be the nets of college football.....

harsh deboner...

do me a favor and go to the business college at fsu, and tell them to burn the entire thing to the ground, the few graduates from fsu we have around here seem to get confused by microsoft office, and they're not even good at drinking. total loss.

I know what you mean, I hate when the UF grads screw up my order, and the USF guys that used to work for me... I mean jeez how hard is it to detail a car??

lol you better watch out, someone might take you seriously and ban you.

but yeah, that stuff.

quote:

quote:

harsh deboner...

Because there's no Cleos. Amirite?

quote:

Football: the deciding factor in a school's merits

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

USF, gross. Don't you have some football players to bail out of jail or something?

This.

No, that's Florida.

quote:
Originally posted by ucfknights22:

quote:

quote:

harsh deboner...

Because there's no Cleos. Amirite?

hell yeah.

quote:

quote:
Were above FSU now and we'll be better than Miami in a few years.

Interesting.

Very interesting. FSU decides not to show up for a game because well, because it's USF. USF then goes and pulls off the upset, that must mean they're a better program.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

quote:

Interesting.

Very interesting. FSU decides not to show up for a game because well, because it's USF. USF then goes and pulls off the upset, that must mean they're a better program.

I like the "decided not to show up" excuse.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

Football: the deciding factor in a school's merits

My college doesn't have a football team.

Ergo, they have no merits.

It's science.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:

quote:

Interesting.

I like the "decided not to show up" excuse.

It might sound like an excuse, but it's the truth. West Virginia has laid a few eggs against far inferior USF teams, same thing with Michigan when they lost to App St. Upsets happen, but most of the time it's because the favorite is looking ahead to the next week instead of focusing on the task at hand.