Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

OT-RUMOR: Bulls close to getting Courtney Lee

Jermaine O'neal is a solid pickup for the C's. After being another year older I dont know how effective he will be though. Injuries always seem to be a concern with him.

People will have a hard time convincing me that the Celtics have "improved" by adding Jermaine O'Neal. Their "Big 3"'s another year older and they lost Rasheed to retirement.

they improved by adding another guy that gives dwight problems in that sense, and nothing's really improved about us yet outside of Duhon.

basically we're still not guaranteed to beat them.

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

The Bulls are starting to look more and more like the Utah Jazz of the East.

Also, the Nets have to be the biggest losers so far this offseason. I mean, what the hell are they doing? Giving Travis Outlaw $7 million a year. Really? The only move I like was signing Anthony Morrow to a offer sheet, which supposely GS isn't expected to to match.

jj got seven too

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

they improved by adding another guy that gives dwight problems in that sense, and nothing's really improved about us yet outside of Duhon.

While Dwight's numbers weren't good against Miami this year, they were great against them the year before... I would say O'Neal did not have much to do with it, especially since he didn't single cover him the entire time (seemed to be half and half)

quote:
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by magic berto:

People will have a hard time convincing me that the Celtics have "improved" by adding Jermaine O'Neal. Their "Big 3"'s another year older and they lost Rasheed to retirement.

quote:

Last time I checked, the ball's still round. There are favorites but no team should be guaranteed to win against another.

I noticed that thread at RealGM Bulls has been locked. Because it turned out to be not true.

So why is this thread still going on a story that turned out to be false.