Sign in to follow this  
InsideoutO

The Heats potential lineup(Bron,Wade,Bosh)

If all three guys take the $4million dollar hit that is expected it leaves Miami with around $20million to play with. They also have the MLE and vet min. I hear a lot of talk about Raymond Felton who could be grabbed at a reasonable price and would be a very serviceable starting PG. Mike Miller at the 2/3 as 6th man and what is played as the biggest worry for them(big men) to me doesn't look to be an issue with who all is still out. Big Shaq, Big Z, Brad Miller, not to mention Dexter Pittman. Pittman reminds me of Kendrick Perkins in that he is huge and has that same demenor. I see them grabbing Shaq and Miller at vet min, atleast Shaq coming at the min just to take his ring lead back with Kobe. Miller should do the same but might demand more.

Pg-R.Felton/M.Chalmers/?C.Arroyo?/?D.Fisher?

SG-D.Wade/M.Miller/D.Butler

SF-L.James/M.Miller/J.Varnado/T.Thomas

PF-C.Bosh/U.Haslem

C-D.Pittman/S.O'neal/B.Miller

Some other possiblities are Luke Ridnour, our own JWill & Skip To My Lou, Kurt Thomas, and to me what could turn into something VERY scary Josh Howard. If he comes back from his injury and doesnt have to worry about any pressure he could become the real 6th man. The scariest thing about all of this is if the big three take that kind of pay cut it opens up the heat roster to some dangerous possibilities. That line-up looks scary and has the pieces imo to contain Dwight enough. I still think we can run with them in a 7 game series but I think all the talks of weakness from everyone around the league are not so true. This team could very easily be deep and have quality bigs. I really think Pittman and Varnado are gonna suprise alot of people.

What are some other thoughts on what Riley is going to put around his new "Super 3"?

quote:
Originally posted by InsideoutO:

If all three guys take the $4million dollar hit that is expected it leaves Miami with around $20million to play with. They also have the MLE and vet min. I hear a lot of talk about Raymond Felton who could be grabbed at a reasonable price and would be a very serviceable starting PG. Mike Miller at the 2/3 as 6th man and what is played as the biggest worry for them(big men) to me doesn't look to be an issue with who all is still out. Big Shaq, Big Z, Brad Miller, not to mention Dexter Pittman. Pittman reminds me of Kendrick Perkins in that he is huge and has that same demenor. I see them grabbing Shaq and Miller at vet min, atleast Shaq coming at the min just to take his ring lead back with Kobe. Miller should do the same but might demand more.

Pg-R.Felton/M.Chalmers/?C.Arroyo?/?D.Fisher?

SG-D.Wade/M.Miller/D.Butler

SF-L.James/M.Miller/J.Varnado/T.Thomas

PF-C.Bosh/U.Haslem

C-D.Pittman/S.O'neal/B.Miller

Some other possiblities are Luke Ridnour, our own JWill & Skip To My Lou, Kurt Thomas, and to me what could turn into something VERY scary Josh Howard. If he comes back from his injury and doesnt have to worry about any pressure he could become the real 6th man. The scariest thing about all of this is if the big three take that kind of pay cut it opens up the heat roster to some dangerous possibilities. That line-up looks scary and has the pieces imo to contain Dwight enough. I still think we can run with them in a 7 game series but I think all the talks of weakness from everyone around the league are not so true. This team could very easily be deep and have quality bigs. I really think Pittman and Varnado are gonna suprise alot of people.

What are some other thoughts on what Riley is going to put around his new "Super 3"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Salary_Cap

Please study that and I will write an exam for you. If you pass the exam you will regain some credibility.

In what world is Jarvis Varnado a SF?

Dexter Pittman is more like a bigger Big Baby. I think he could actually be a productive bench player for them. He was extremely productive in college, he just couldn't play many minutes.

I suspect you'll see Wade playing some PG, LeBron playing some PF, & Bosh playing some C in years one. Year 1 Heat will likely play a lot of small ball.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

I suspect you'll see Wade playing some PG, LeBron playing some PF, & Bosh playing some C in years one. Year 1 Heat will likely play a lot of small ball.

That's what I figured. That team is gonna see more lineup changes than last season's Knicks.