ORL gets:

Al Jefferson

Corey Brewer

WAS gets:

Vince Carter

MIN gets:

Marcin Gortat

Kirk Hinrich

Then in a seperate deal (which they are CLOSE to making)

CLE gets:

Jonny Flynn

MIN gets:

Delonte West (then waives him)

Seems logical to me.. idk about you guys

Dude how does that even work? were sending 17 mil to wash for 5 mil Hinrich... They are taking abck 12 mil in salary.. why would they want to add that?

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by Chi Town Hustler:

quote:
Originally posted by Svanxx:

quote:
Originally posted by ezzzp:

I don't get the want for Jefferson on this board - has anyone seen him play? A crappy passing, ball hoggin lazy pf who doesnt defend and needs to play near the basket and bad ft shooter...yeah that sounds perfect for the magic. Ever wonder why a young big is being unloaded and replace by Darko and a european semi unknown prospect?

Also a guy that's been on horrible teams his whole career. He might play better if he's got something better to play for. I'm not saying I'm for this trade, but we need another big and he might be the best we can get.

Agreed. Since it looks like Barnes is gone, we need somebody who can rebound other than Dwight. Somebody tell me who else on this team goes to the boards? Nobody.

You don't need to trade for a 13 million dollar contract of Al Jefferson to get rebounding. We aren't in need of rebounding anyways, we were the #1 defensive rebounding team in the league. What we need is some creative scorers on the perimeter.

The only reason we were number 1 in defensive rebounding was because of Dwight and Matt.

guys, a trade is gonna happen. But whatever trade happens will come from left field.

what teams haven't we heard the Magic being linked to and has pieces to help win now and the future?

I'm thinking:

Detroit

Houston

Portland

Sacramento

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

guys, a trade is gonna happen. But whatever trade happens will come from left field.

what teams haven't we heard the Magic being linked to and has pieces to help win now and the future?

I'm thinking:

Detroit

Houston

Portland

Sacramento

watch it be something like vc + gortat for rip + prince

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

I'm thinking:

Detroit

Houston

Portland

Sacramento

That's garbage. I'd rather keep VC and Gortat

quote:

quote:

I'm thinking:

Detroit

Houston

Portland

Sacramento

I'm down with that. It gives us depth but we take on Rip's bad contract

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

quote:

quote:

I'm thinking:

Detroit

Houston

Portland

Sacramento

I'm down with that. It gives us depth but we take on Rip's bad contract

i agree. Prince would be amazing here.

it'd be nice if it was ben gordon instead of rip.

quote:

I'm thinking:

Detroit

Houston

Portland

Sacramento

COULD IT BE icon_eek.gif

icon_eek.gif

icon_eek.gif

icon_eek.gif

icon_eek.gif

roycopy.png

A trade is going to happen. No way do we keep JJ with vince on this team. JJ will cost us 16 mil next year if w match. No way we pay that much for a back up sg. The only way JJ stays is if he is a starter. That's why I could see a Vince for Jefferson trade. Jefferson has a contract thAt will expire when shards does. So we will have huge amount of cap room in 3 years to get any free agent we want. In the time being dwight and Jefferson will be the best front court in the league hands down. And will help cancel out The heats advantage at the wings.

What ever happens a trade is days away.

quote:
Originally posted by Natesroom:

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

I think it could be a 3 way trade with us, min and was

ORL gets:

Al Jefferson

Corey Brewer

WAS gets:

Vince Carter

MIN gets:

Marcin Gortat

Kirk Hinrich

Then in a seperate deal (which they are CLOSE to making)

CLE gets:

Jonny Flynn

MIN gets:

Delonte West (then waives him)

Seems logical to me.. idk about you guys

Dude how does that even work? were sending 17 mil to wash for 5 mil Hinrich... They are taking abck 12 mil in salary.. why would they want to add that?

Washington is like 18 million under the Cap and Hinrich makes 9 million, so only 8 million is added. They get out of Hinrich's contract and can use Vince at the 3 or 2. Also Vince's contract beyond this upcoming season is Non-Guaranteed. So they'd only pay him for this season and then a very small amount if they waive him. He's basically an expiring that can really help them AND sell tickets.

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

A trade is going to happen. No way do we keep JJ with vince on this team. JJ will cost us 16 mil next year if w match. No way we pay that much for a back up sg. The only way JJ stays is if he is a starter. That's why I could see a Vince for Jefferson trade. Jefferson has a contract thAt will expire when shards does. So we will have huge amount of cap room in 3 years to get any free agent we want. In the time being dwight and Jefferson will be the best front court in the league hands down. And will help cancel out The heats advantage at the wings.

What ever happens a trade is days away.

242xx02.jpg