Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hindsight

Redick offered 3 years $20m from bulls

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

I wish people would stop undervaluing Redick the PLAYER.

Yes, he might have, in YOUR minds a bad contract, but who the **** are we gonna get with that money who has the same drive, IQ, and hustle that helps our offense flow?

Yeah, that's what I thought... NO ONE.

Until something WAY better comes along, that fits our team in a more efficient way than Redick, then you do what you can to keep him, and remove the players on the squad who contribute NOTHING (Bass, Anderson, Gortat) in order to get attractive pieces that compliment what we already have with Meer, Lewis, Dwight and Redick.

what the heck are you talking about? 9/10 people think we should match JJ and dump salary elsewhere.

quote:

Seriously...

How the eff do I change my name???

No idea. I asked once when i saw NathanRule had his name changed but I have received no answer. I've been wanting to change mine for a while now.

quote:
Originally posted by Doublet23:

Darn it the cavs are trying to trade for al Jefferson.... wow the west is getting liquidated

He wouldn't fit here anyway

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

Yes, he might have, in YOUR minds a bad contract, but who the **** are we gonna get with that money who has the same drive, IQ, and hustle that helps our offense flow?

Until something WAY better comes along, that fits our team in a more efficient way than Redick, then you do what you can to keep him, and remove the players on the squad who contribute NOTHING (Bass, Anderson, Gortat) in order to get attractive pieces that compliment what we already have with Meer, Lewis, Dwight and Redick.

what the heck are you talking about? 9/10 people think we should match JJ and dump salary elsewhere.

Oh yeah... Otis will let JJ go... okay...fine...

He overpay The Pollish dude to be the shadow of Howard an now you are even considering that he is not gonna do the same with one of our best shooters?? c'mon...

I'm really hoping that all of you go cherish for the Heat...so I don't need to hear such nonsense of most of you...

quote:

quote:

Wasn't referring to you.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Doublet23:

Darn it the cavs are trying to trade for al Jefferson.... wow the west is getting liquidated

He wouldn't fit here anyway

what deals do you suggest we make then? i believe we need a good wing my dream trade would be a little far fetched but it would help solidify the bench it would be gortat for d.jones and r.Beaubois i know it cant happen since they already got Haywood signed up for 6 years

quote:

quote:

quote:

Wasn't referring to you.

still, we gotta make smart decisions financially. If we match redick it WILL hurt a potential move in the future. I dont want to hear people complaining then.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

otis=epic failing this entire off-season

i swear if i was the owner of the magic i would let stan van be both the coach and gm this could be a stroke of brilliance or he could become the next don nelson.....