Sign in to follow this  
Aussie Magic fan

Matt Barnes in contact with Miami Heat

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

I missed the part where he was "tweeting" out the side of his face during the season.

he really was. If you want info from barnes just ask him on twitter. I've talked to him several times on there.

I meant in relation to the Magic and the professional aspect, I know he's a greasy dude and he was asked to tone down his cursing or whatever, that's all on him.

All what Otis has done this off season was sit on his hands and try to call out James, the Heat, and Barnes. Nice job Otis.

We had a chance with our team last year. They were not good enough. Time to change things up with something that might work.

I'd want Barnes to come back but he isn't helping that cause with his continuous tweets. I can't believe that site is even popular to this day.

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

All what Otis has done this off season was sit on his hands and try to call out James, the Heat, and Barnes. Nice job Otis.

We had a chance with our team last year. They were not good enough. Time to change things up with something that might work.

Xanax. Please.

twitter is dumb. i don't understand how people get hooked to that nonsense. how many athletes have gotten into trouble over dumb **** they've said on twitter?

the other day i was reading some of dwight's tweets or twitters or whatever and that boy has an answer for every negative comment someone says about him. you want dwight to talk to you....just insult him.

someone must've been pissing him off because i read one twit that said "come to atl and say it to my face".

come on, son. grow up.

quote:
Originally posted by Aussie Magic fan:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com...0709,0,6673199.story

Magic starting small forward Matt Barnes, an unrestricted free agent, told the Sentinel on Friday that he's talked to the star-studded Miami Heat about joining LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh.

"We've been in contact with Miami," Barnes said. "No question they've added some pieces with the Big Three."

It's funny all of the teams that Barnes said are interested in him actually it's him and his agent contacting them. Well at least that is what Yahoo Sports is saying.

Plus they added that all of the tweeting by Barnes has actually turned off the Magic. That the best thing he could have done for himself was to just shut up.

Don't go Cleveland on Matt Barnes Orlando has more class than that. Matt is a vvery good player. Just because he wants to stay with the Magic he is pushing it a little and trying to get their attention. He's good but young...