Sign in to follow this  
tdcc02

mike miller signs with miami,,

mike miller this offseason has became really overrated. i guess hes a nice player but dont get why he had this much hype/market

I haven't liked Mike Miller since I saw some show with him and Pau Gasol in Spain. Pau was showing him a dish with shrimp and he was actiing like a complete wimp about the shimp.

quote:
Originally posted by otownmagic333:

mike miller this offseason has became really overrated. i guess hes a nice player but dont get why he had this much hype/market

Dude shot 48 percent from 3 and is a very good passer.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:
Originally posted by Magic2782:

I don't think giving up Vince is going to solve anything. Just my 2 cents. And by the way the Heat just got a little bit tougher with this announcement.

So much BS. The Heat just made it harder to fill their own roster. Wow now they have 5 players plus the two they drafted. The last time I checked that did not equal a team.

So you are saying that the Heat pg is one of the premier pg's in the country. Now if you believe that I have this bridge in NY you might want to buy. Sounds to me that you and too many on this board would be willing to pay out and get scammed.

The last Real Dream Team was more then 3 players it was actually more then 12. So before you hit your heads on that wall anymore why not actually look at what the Heat have. 3 star's who don't like to share and fodder. Yea that's some dream team.

These guys are capable of sharing the ball and playing together. Did you not watch the 08 Olympics? I don't understand how you can think they are just going to all ego collide and just chuck shots. They played together in 08 for the Olympic gold medal and they will for the NBA title.

Ummm the Olympics is far less than the 98 games together it takes to win an NBA title just saying

quote:
Originally posted by Stinger24:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I don't think giving up Vince is going to solve anything. Just my 2 cents. And by the way the Heat just got a little bit tougher with this announcement.

So much BS. The Heat just made it harder to fill their own roster. Wow now they have 5 players plus the two they drafted. The last time I checked that did not equal a team.

So you are saying that the Heat pg is one of the premier pg's in the country. Now if you believe that I have this bridge in NY you might want to buy. Sounds to me that you and too many on this board would be willing to pay out and get scammed.

The last Real Dream Team was more then 3 players it was actually more then 12. So before you hit your heads on that wall anymore why not actually look at what the Heat have. 3 star's who don't like to share and fodder. Yea that's some dream team.

These guys are capable of sharing the ball and playing together. Did you not watch the 08 Olympics? I don't understand how you can think they are just going to all ego collide and just chuck shots. They played together in 08 for the Olympic gold medal and they will for the NBA title.

Ummm the Olympics is far less than the 98 games together it takes to win an NBA title just saying

Which is more time to adjust their games and learn how to play with each other.

quote:

quote:

quote:

And you are clearly not getting it. They will have to fill up the rest of the team with whatever. The last time I checked 3 guys did not make a team.

For some reason you can't see beyond them and think that those 3 alone will bring home the championship. Just not going to happen.

Already signed mike miller. Jwill should leave back to miami as well shortly. Shaq likely to sign there. Drafted Dexter Pittman who is a raw talent but can come off the bench and I think will be a good backup behind Shaq. Jermaine Beal was one of my favorite players to watch in college. He's on their summer league team. He would be good behind Wade...very good...maybe not right away but in 2 years easily would be a solid backup. Jarvis Varnado...broke the NCAA record for blocks last year. On their SL team. Honestly I might have taken this guy over orton at 29. He is just a machine. He destroyed Demarcus Cousins defensively against UK in an overtime thriller.

Chalmers/Jwill

Wade/Jermaine Beal?(on summer league team)

Bron/Miller

Bosh/Jarvis Varnado?(SL team)

Shaq/Pittman

Notice how Lebron made all those cavs scrubs look like all stars aka Mo Williams? Varejao?

These guys will be the next Rajon Rondo's of the NBA. Book it.

Now you add Bosh and Wade to the mix....you can sign me for the vet min and I'll put up numbers. Guaranteed.

Wade and James were not on the floor together much during the Olympics because of the fact they have a hard time sharing the ball with each other. Sharing the ball is more than just assists.

quote:

Already signed mike miller. Jwill should leave back to miami as well shortly. Shaq likely to sign there. Drafted Dexter Pittman who is a raw talent but can come off the bench and I think will be a good backup behind Shaq. Jermaine Beal was one of my favorite players to watch in college. He's on their summer league team. He would be good behind Wade...very good...maybe not right away but in 2 years easily would be a solid backup. Jarvis Varnado...broke the NCAA record for blocks last year. On their SL team. Honestly I might have taken this guy over orton at 29. He is just a machine. He destroyed Demarcus Cousins defensively against UK in an overtime thriller.

Chalmers/Jwill

Wade/Jermaine Beal?(on summer league team)

Bron/Miller

Bosh/Jarvis Varnado?(SL team)

Shaq/Pittman

Notice how Lebron made all those cavs scrubs look like all stars aka Mo Williams? Varejao?

These guys will be the next Rajon Rondo's of the NBA. Book it.

Now you add Bosh and Wade to the mix....you can sign me for the vet min and I'll put up numbers. Guaranteed.

So you have three players listed who are actually looking for more money then just the vets min. I think you will need to re ajust that lineup.

So go ahead and sign up the way things are you might get a job.

If you are going to do a traditional line up, where does Miller get his minutes? He is a SF. With this signing I am betting that the HEAT are going for Lebron as the Pt Forward with Miller and Wade starting at the guards. In the fourth we may very well see Bosh slide to the 5, Lebron to the 4, Miller to the 3, Wade stay at the 2, and Chalmers/JWill? @ the 1.