Sign in to follow this  
Beast_Mode

RELAX

Everyone take a deep breath and just relax. Yes Miami looks pretty impossible to beat right now but let us remember that karma is inevitable. The pressure is now on Miami to produce. Anything less than 66 wins form that squad will be frowned upon and anything other than a title every season will be rediculed. Orlando plays their best basketball when they are completely overlooked. This might just be the last straw....we have never seen something of this magnitude. I believe over the next few weeks, Otis Smith will explore every possibility to strengthen this ball club. Despite what the media will spew for the next 3 months let us not forget that this is in fact a team sport and chemistry is the most important factor within a team. Don't throw in the towels yet magic fans. Keep the faith and support our team.

I always enjoy it when someone thinks their opinion is more important than anyone else's.

Are you people serious? You are crowning Miami as champions yet they haven't even played a single game togetehr. Unreal....oh and I don't think my opnion is more important than anyone else's so you can **** with that garbage.

I agree things may look bad right now but I think we can beat this team the only thing that will stop us is the refs

I wont panic until i see that the heat sign Shaq mike miller and some other players that will actually be able to contribute

quote:
Originally posted by Rock9311:

I agree things may look bad right now but I think we can beat this team the only thing that will stop us is the refs

I wont panic until i see that the heat sign Shaq mike miller and some other players that will actually be able to contribute

Im not scurred

lol@the fake optimism.

This team just signed LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh. Together. No, you don't hand them the crown, but there is a cause for concern.

its funny because everyone in here talks about how otis always has it under control and how we're contenders and theres no reason to panic etc.. etc.. but now everyone has gone bat **** crazy.

I'm just chillin right now.

It's not fake optimism. After witnessing LeBron destroy his hometown on national television I have to believe that if there is indeed a GOD watching over all of this, then Miami will not win a championship. Bad things happen to people when they do what LeBron just did. Put a city through misery only to shatter their hopes and dreams in front of the world. Karma Karma Karma is coming no doubt about it.