quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by Optimus Prime:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

I wish it was for David Lee. Has Harrington ever played defense before? This would stink if true. Another chucker standing behind the 3-point line.

has david lee ever played defense before?

Basics! Has Shard ever been able to play D????

did you not watch the ECF? shard played **** good defense on kg.

Ok. I'll play this game.

Did you not watch the entire season up to the point where Shard held a 34 year old vet on two bad knees in check?

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I wish it was for David Lee. Has Harrington ever played defense before? This would stink if true. Another chucker standing behind the 3-point line.

Ok. I'll play this game.

Did you not watch the entire season up to the point where Shard held a 34 year old vet on two bad knees in check?

the question was whether shard has ever been able to play defense. technicality

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ok. I'll play this game.

don't worry i've already had this conversation with m4. he has a man crush on shard. whom i'm not saying isn't a good player. he had a down year last year, but is still a good player. i just think that we need a better pf and move him back to his original spot. i've already given m4 plenty of stats and opinions he doesn't care. no biggie though. we are all entitled to our opinion.

quote:
Originally posted by CoachTsurfing:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ok. I'll play this game.

don't worry i've already had this conversation with m4. he has a man crush on shard. whom i'm not saying isn't a good player. he had a down year last year, but is still a good player. i just think that we need a better pf and move him back to his original spot. i've already given m4 plenty of stats and opinions he doesn't care. no biggie though. we are all entitled to our opinion.

you must be kidding? your entire argument for shard being the problem at pf was his points per game and rebounds per game. those were the only stats you brought up.

you've yet to provide reasoning as to why shard is a problem. i'd love for you to refresh my memory as to these stats you used and how he's the problem.

quote:
Originally posted by CoachTsurfing:

you must be kidding? your entire argument for shard being the problem at pf was his points per game and rebounds per game. those were the only stats you brought up.

you've yet to provide reasoning as to why shard is a problem. i'd love for you to refresh my memory as to these plenty of stats you used and how he's the problem.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ok. I'll play this game.

The same guy that was shooting nearly 55% from the field and averaging around 17ppg prior to facing the Magic.