Sign in to follow this  
pokwaPL

Gortat will be trade for 99,9%

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by pokwaPL:

In the sport news in polish TVP Gortat said "I hope, they will allowed me to play for Poland" - about Timberwolves managment. The journalist said that Gortat is already in Minny.

No.

Why not? This seems somewhat more credible than most of the "insider" info or twitter chatter that most of you have been eating up for weeks.

Are you just being disgreeable..or are you questioning pokwaPL's or the Polish media's integrity?

quote:
Originally posted by Joe_PR:

quote:

quote:

In the sport news in polish TVP Gortat said "I hope, they will allowed me to play for Poland" - about Timberwolves managment. The journalist said that Gortat is already in Minny.

No.

Why not? This seems somewhat more credible than most of the "insider" info or twitter chatter that most of you have been eating up for weeks.

Are you just being disgreeable..or are you questioning pokwaPL's or the Polish media's integrity?

foreign media is a terrible source and often unreliable.

So realistically what do you guys think will happen with Gortat? I've heard that he's gonna stay in Orlando, and I've heard he's definitely getting traded. If traded, what kind of player or players do you think we'll get in return? Do you think we'd package him with someone else, whether a starter or a bench player? I'm not looking for any "insider info" or anything like that, just want your theories on what we should do or will do.

quote:
Originally posted by redphilly:

Gortat = Our PF next season

We bring in another cheap center.

What do you all think?

i've been screaming to do this for the past two seasons. if we did that, then we don't need to get anyone.

quote:
Matt Humphrey: No offers for Marcin Gortat so far, according to Otis Smith & the Polish Hammer's agent. ht.ly/28Vh5 #magic #nba 43 minutes ago.

Sorry guys.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by Joe_PR:

quote:

No.

foreign media is a terrible source and often unreliable.

Yep!! +1

this probably means nothing, since hes a hoopsworld guy and he cold be just stating the obvious

but eric pincus said hes heard about minny talking about gortat.but nothing, in concrete. pincus covers the west mosty cali teams tho

again nothing new but just want to keep hope alive on this horrible night