quote:
Originally posted by Beast_Mode:

quote:
Originally posted by KandiKane:

quote:
Originally posted by Aussie Magic fan:

quote:
Originally posted by XaviInThe407:

Atleast the championship will be in FLORIDA..lol..Too bad it won't be us..Let's be realistic here..Those 3 kill us all the time, now there on one team and imagine how many freethrows they are going to shoot! Dwight Howard is going to be in foul trouble every time we go against them.

Good thing we've got Orton to give up 6 fouls

He will have the quickest foul out in history.

THIS IS GOING TO BE BULLSHIIT!

This move has ruined the NBA, Can not wait for the biasim to start, and the referees to favour away.

Im just going to give you a heads up now. the Mods are going to edit your post.

Thanks man,

Without your heads up I do not know what I would do with myself.

Regards

Kandikane

Question: This is to do with this Free Agency.

Which is better?

a) All big FA's stay on seperate teams and try to build championships from that. Meaning more competition, more contenders and tighter gap between all sides.

B) FA's get together with ONE other big name FA and try to build a championships. Few competition.

c) All three get together and win championships. No competition, less contenders and more spacing between all sides.

I think C. And thus sums why I hate Lebron James and the Nba.

It's also incredibly lame: while I still think a team like the Magic would have a chance (Miami lacks a Phil Jackson that can pull the egos together), the road just became world's more difficult. You now have two "superteams" where three all-stars decided to glom onto one team in the Celtics and the Heat.

Why can't we ever be on the receiving end of those things? Seems like our dream-players are all in a hurry to get out the door.

quote:

Miami is going to average like 30 to 40 freethrows a game come playoff time. lol.

That basically count them out as championship contender. THat would be a slow game. hehehe

jk

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

quote:

Miami is going to average like 30 to 40 freethrows a game come playoff time. lol.

That basically count them out as championship contender. THat would be a slow game. hehehe

jk

Why? Kevin Durant is not on this team...

quote:
Originally posted by BillFan:

I think its just a smokescreen to create more drama for his "special". I think he'll join Amare in NY.

some idiot just told me that he's going to announce it at alan houston's house in ny... knicks.

quote:
Originally posted by ExoCore:

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

quote:

jk

Why? Kevin Durant is not on this team...

NBA doesn't like to have games that are slow. icon_biggrin.gif Its a joke tho. hehe

i think he's a knick, and i think enough people leaked this information that caused espn to throw their public relations claws out into the media with other crazy rumors so people are second guessing.

the reason being, of course, that someone will wwatch their stupid show.

that is all.