Sign in to follow this  
orlandoftw

how stupid do you feel now

Hahahah 8000 posts and almost 400000 views later and still no chris paul. Hahaha how stupid are u now. Every year you guys talk about unrealistic players the magic can never get. To everyone who posted in that thread needs to get a life. I mean give me a break. Do you really think chris paul would come to orlando. Be realistic about the whole thing.

quote:
Originally posted by orlandoftw:

Hahahah 8000 posts and almost 400000 views later and still no chris paul. Hahaha how stupid are u now. Every year you guys talk about unrealistic players the magic can never get. To everyone who posted in that thread needs to get a life. I mean give me a break. Do you really think chris paul would come to orlando. Be realistic about the whole thing.

IBTL

quote:
Originally posted by orlandoftw:

Oh and btw you FAIL

They say violent video games are responsible for a child's bad behavior, but I disagree: I believe it's the parents who should be held accountable for the misdeeds of their offspring.

100%

Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool and a half.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

IBTB Curran ftw!

I don't know. He didn't call anyone PATHETIC.