Sign in to follow this  
magicfanejc42

Chicago Signs Boozer, to target JJ Redick next

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by WestCoastMagicFan:

I just think we should just trade for Al Jefferson. He's a true PF with a nice midrange jumper and a great rebounder. He would be great alongside Howard for years.

He would be terrible next to Dwight (considering they both are very similar in terms of position down low). I also don't care how bad your teams are, not being able to win over 25 games for 3 years in a row is pretty bad.

I think Jefferson would thrive playing the PF position next to Howard but that's just my opinion. Everyone's obviously got their own!

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

I'm confused. Are people suggesting someone will offer JJ more than the MLE?

I don't expect it but I wouldn't be too surprised, not after some of the deals players got this year...

quote:

its crazy but in this market it actually might happen

quote:

quote:

quote:

I just think we should just trade for Al Jefferson. He's a true PF with a nice midrange jumper and a great rebounder. He would be great alongside Howard for years.

He would be terrible next to Dwight (considering they both are very similar in terms of position down low). I also don't care how bad your teams are, not being able to win over 25 games for 3 years in a row is pretty bad.

I think Jefferson would thrive playing the PF position next to Howard but that's just my opinion. Everyone's obviously got their own!

Whether or not Jefferson would thrive next to Dwight would be based on which one had the offense run through them, but they wouldn't thrive together, which is why trading for Jefferson would be really ****ing stupid.

quote:

quote:

I don't expect it but I wouldn't be too surprised, not after some of the deals players got this year...

No one got over the MLE that didn't deserve it. Someone will throw the full MLE at JJ, which is like 1.5m a year more than he deserves at least.

I wouldn't even consider matching a contract like that, but I think Orlando might. And if someone is crazy enough to offer JJ Redick more than 6m a year in this environment, good riddance.

quote:

quote:

quote:

No one got over the MLE that didn't deserve it. Someone will throw the full MLE at JJ, which is like 1.5m a year more than he deserves at least.

I wouldn't even consider matching a contract like that, but I think Orlando might. And if someone is crazy enough to offer JJ Redick more than 6m a year in this environment, good riddance.

I don't see Amir Johnson being worth nearly $7 mil a year, let alone for 5.

quote:
Originally posted by Chi Town Hustler:

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

quote:
Originally posted by Chi Town Hustler:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

quote:

quote:

JJ picked a good time to leave the country and not be involved with all of this rumor madness.

Are you stalking him?

No, I'm not stalking him. It's been posted everywhere that he's on his honeymoon.

Oh sorry to hear that.

I still think that pec and bravlady are the same chick, and if JJ leaves the Magic, we will never hear from her again. Just my opinion.

I do not want JJ to leave, but if he did, there is the silver lining.

Agreed on both counts.

Well this is just typical of the moronic comments often made. I'm going to say this one more time, I'm not PEC and nothing I said in my original post should have lead to these idiotic comments. Oh yea, if JJ were to leave I'm just vendictive enough to stay around and torment you guys; like I have nothing else to do. Once and for all, get over yourselves!

quote:
Originally posted by lavell12:

Curious question: If Redick signs with the Bulls and starts along side both Boozer and Deng that would mean three guys from the same school are in the starting lineup, has that ever happened before?

May be not in the line up but Indiana is close. They've got Jones, Dunleavy, and McRoberts who played together often this past season.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

JJ picked a good time to leave the country and not be involved with all of this rumor madness.

Are you stalking him?

No, I'm not stalking him. It's been posted everywhere that he's on his honeymoon.

Oh sorry to hear that.

Not a fan of marriage?

No I just figured every woman that posts on this board is only here because they think he's cute, and prob named their rabbits after JJ. Ya know like PEC.

The way you have been all over Barnes it looks like you have named everything you own after him.

BTW at this rate it looks like you will have to change that sig.