Sign in to follow this  
NittanyBuc

Official NBA 2K11 Thread (Cover Athlete Announced)

WOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diBXa3mzHNw

Sign Endorsements In NBA 2K11's Career Mode

billboard1.jpg

As surmised, 2K Sports is upping the role-playing aspect in the second year of its "My Player" singleplayer career mode. Two screens and a quick comment today say your player will get endorsement opportunities if he becomes a big enough star.

"Become a star in My Player mode and you'll get sponsorships from iconic brands," 2K wrote on the game's official Facebook page. "What sponsor would you most like to have? Jordan Brand? Gatorade? Sprite? 2K Sports?"

The screens show a billboard appearance for the created player (above), and an endorsement offer letter signed by Michael Jordan (at bottom), who appears prominently throughout the game.

Earlier this week, NBA 2K11 revealed "My Player" would have post-game news conferences, plus custom sneaker designs and now this. It's not explicitly said if all three are connected, or how they would be, but it again points to a greater emphasis on role-playing and off-the-court elements.

letter1.jpg

and if you don't want to read it, listen to this kid tell you :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY49GrJUiJg

This Fall-Winter will be awesome. So many games that I want to buy, and they're looking better than ever!

NBA 2k11

PES 2011

EA MMA

Football Manager 2011

And I have 120 € in my discount card so I can take 2 PS3 games for free!! WOOHOOO!! :happypuppy:

:happypuppy: :happypuppy:

On NBA 2k12, 2k Sports gets together with Bioware to create the ULTIMATE My Player mode.

nawww, that'd be a little too good.

CLASSIC TEAMS!!!!!

I don't remember Paxson bringing the ball up or initiating the offense. I remember Cartwright, Pippen, and MJ with Paxson and Grant on the weak side.

It's going to be awesome and it is about time classic teams were finally included.

The demo is out, ladies!!

sweetness. Sucks though because I have to be reminded that if they hadn't dropped the ball, I could be playing as the Magic in this demo...

This classic team thing....

So i saw the "so far" list. I see the 94-95 Knick team, but how about the 92-93 or 93-94 eastern Conference Champ Knicks? I do not see any Houston Rockets team. The 80s Rocket team with Hakeem and Sampson was good. So was the 93-94 and 94-95 World Champion Rockets team. I see the 89-90 Piston team but what about that other team that was the only team to knock out a Jordan led Bulls team out of the playoffs in the 90s in 94-95, the frigg'n east Champs Orlando Magic? 89-90 Cavs? Please.

I would be awesome to have to relive the "Nick Anderson steals the ball" moment in 2k11.