Sign in to follow this  
Darrell_Armstrong

Stan on Wade/Bosh

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

lol

what's gonna be funny is when they both shoot 20FTs each, vs us.

It's going to be 50+ each, and you know it. Let the flopping begin! To counter this, we should immediate trade all players for inflatable punching bags....

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell_Armstrong:

Well, at least the Magic/Heat rivalry will be interesting again for the first time in years. When they were good, we sucked, when we've been good, they've sucked.

Also, I really hope this pressures Otis to push that CP3 trade through. He needs to get over the Okafor contract hurdle and make it happen.

I agree, I think he needs to push the Button, Even before he knows about Lebron, We need this deal to happen anyway!

The way i see it is , all these teams Are still making these kind of moves (primarily in the East) to catch up to Orlando. When everyone started talking about The Big 3 in Boston, We had a bigger better 3 Dwight, Lewis and Turk and a above average supporting cast. So we may not have LBJ or D Wade wouldnt want Bosh. But none of them have Dwight either! Not to mention a 6ft 11 3 point shooting marksman. We DID take a step backwards with the Carter move. None the less we are still ahead of the curve and will contend and beat any combo of "Max Free agents"

We still need improvements and Otis will do something big soon. Its just not the expected thing. Who knows maybe The LBJ Show tomorrow at 9 is to say hes going to Florida. Just not south Florida. **Yes i am realistic and know that wont happen. But Otis is working to take a few corrective steps.

Love the Duhon deal. He does have a very high basketball IQ. Not to mention his best playing days had alot to do with Reddick . Also a good sign that JJ will want to resign with us no matter what.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

There are better in game strategists in the league, but there is no other coach I'd rather have for my favorite team.

THIS +10