Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Lebron to have ESPN special thurs @ 9pm....

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

I will not be watching, I can careless about anything. I would rather watch some ants eat up some trash.

So you will be watching ants eat up LeBron?

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

I think he stays in Cleveland.

I agree, a live event on television to announce a destination outside of Cleveland? seems like he would attract a whole lot of negative press out of Ohio if he did that, doesn't seem like the most tactful way to leave a city IMO.

quote:
BQRMagic Uh oh. RT @alanhahn Multiple sources are telling Newsday that LeBron James has decided to join Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami [...]

3 minutes ago via web

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

I think he stays in Cleveland.

I agree, a live event on television to announce a destination outside of Cleveland? seems like he would attract a whole lot of negative press out of Ohio if he did that, doesn't seem like the most tactful way to leave a city IMO.

well, class has never been lebron's fort

there are simply no words that can describe my disgust and contempt for such a pompous, self-centered, out-of-control "professional" basketball player as Lebron James. Lebron James may be crowned GOAT by the media, but those who will look past his charade and sign-n-dance routine (literally I might add) will know he is a phony, fake, and classless character.

Lebron James, where NBA ratings happen.

quote:
Originally posted by bigpimpatl:

there are simply no words that can describe my disgust and contempt for such a pompous, self-centered, out-of-control "professional" basketball player as Lebron James. Lebron James may be crowned GOAT by the media, but those who will look past his charade and sign-n-dance routine (literally I might add) will know he is a phony, fake, and classless character.

Lebron James, where NBA ratings happen.

the difference between james and durant is ridiculous