Sign in to follow this  
Magic Fan 4 Life

Does Vince deserve another chance?

IMHO yes, he deserves another chance.

We brought him in after a Off-Season of changes to try and replace Hedo and that didn't work because that wasn't his style.

He had what he wanted, a shot at a championship. He didn't come through at all.

Championship windows are never open for long, and we can't risk ours hoping that vince turns up next year because he's in a contract year. We need to surround Dwight with the best possible players, and based upon last season, VC isn't the best that I believe we can get.

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Fan 4 Life:

IMHO yes, he deserves another chance.

We brought him in after a Off-Season of changes to try and replace Hedo and that didn't work because that wasn't his style.

i dont think we have much choice we have to give him a second chance his trade value is poor at the moment.

we would have to look at trading someone good with vince to get a quality player for him and it may involve picking up another teams scrub player also.

Why this again. No. No no no no no no no. Nooooooooooooooo!!

quote:
I'm just saying maybe Vince deserves another shot.

You don't get a second chance if all you ever wanted was a championship and you score 3 points and 7 points in the playoffs. Come on now. You are forgetting the pain we endured a few weeks ago.

quote:
Originally posted by SHOWTIME:

quote:
I'm just saying maybe Vince deserves another shot.

You don't get a second chance if all you ever wanted was a championship and you score 3 points and 7 points in the playoffs. Come on now. You are forgetting the pain we endured a few weeks ago.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Why this again. No. No no no no no no no. Nooooooooooooooo!!

how often does a player, come to a new team and they win the ship. on the first time around. kg to the celts, is probably about it. i keep forgetting that all the spoiled fans, need a person to blame because we lost.

Yes.

I believe that Vince Carter deserves a second shot, but if he is going to come with the same mentality like he did in these playoffs, he can stay on the bench and cheer like Adonal and Bass.

I really do hope this team stay together, I felt during the Boston series they had a chance of winning if they had more of a mental toughness about them. Boston out hustled then and brought in a lot of energy and when Orlando did those things they won 2 of those. But as a team, Orlando have got to find some type of toughness because it's clear that they get frustrated with physical play and they have to play though it if they want that championship.

I understand that Orlando have a window of opportunity to win a championship but I think if they continue forming that bond that they had this season they will be stronger as a championship contender. Now, I do know that many are looking at the NBA landscape and think that Orlando must build to beat this so call "super team" but I would be very leery of building a team to beat one specific team--I think Orlando should build their team to beat any type of offensive and defensive systems that is in play so it wouldn't matter what team they play.