Sign in to follow this  
Ullan

new uniform this year?

does anyone know if there will be a new uniform and, most crucially, if some variation of the black alternates could make a comeback as genuine road uniform and not just special occasion throwbacks?

I really hope we get blacks in the new uni style. Even if we dont I think our playoff theme in the new arena should be "Back in Black" and we should wear black at home.

quote:
Originally posted by InsideoutO:

I really hope we get blacks in the new uni style. Even if we dont I think our playoff theme in the new arena should be "Back in Black" and we should wear black at home.

Such a great idea.

We had a thread about black unis a while back I believe, really cool ideas in that one

a new black uni would be dope. i like the retro black pinstripe jerseys but its time for a change.

get ya'll fatigues on

all black everything

black cards

black cars

all black everything!

quote:
Originally posted by InsideoutO:

+1 great call

Instead of having the stupid blue and white ignite for the 9857943239857325th year in a row we could go with "black magic" hand out black shirts to everyone for a blackout and then wear the black jerseys for the home playoff games

"jj is my homeboy" is correct, once you have kept the same uni for 2 years, you can introduce a black alternative... you know dwights gonna look sick in black pinstripes.... hopefully i can buy an all black boozer uni this year...