Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Update from Three Separate Sources

quote:
Originally posted by London Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by Hoopslife:

Guys, with a sign and trade Orlando would be able to offer much more than any team that would just sign him with the Max without a trade. Add in no state taxes and he would make 20 plus million more playing for Orlando as opposed to signing a Max contract for a team like Chicago.

If what you say is true...i think we are in a great position....time to chill till the 7th or 8th of july when the TPE expires!!

The TPE expires on 9th July

I think that We can throw Emeka in at least four different places, to solve the problem with the SG position.

Detroit: Kwane Brown? c'mon... they need a center, so we could get Rip or who knows Ben...

Philadelphia: They trade Dalembert for Spencer Haywes and Jason Kapono (SF). Evan Turner (SG) should be at the starting line , what will put Iguodala to play as a SF. They still have Thaddeus Young... Maybe is not that crazy trade a good center (that they don't have) for A.I (not he answer)

Dallas: They want Gortat and they think that Terry and Butler will not come back, to make a better team for Dirk. If Utah accepts Oka, we could get one of then either.

Knicks: If they get Amar'e and Tony Parker (NBA rumours) they will need a center. We could arrange a trade to get Al Harrington. One of the best bench players in the League to strech the floor and shoot the 3's.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evil Dead:

The only diff is that the Big 3 were all in their 30's. Dwight and Paul are both 25 I think...and Boozer is 29. So completely different situation...and Boston won one and almost a second with a AARP team... Just think how many NBA Finals this young super Magic team would have. So like I said..if this was true..You do it in a second. It would of already been done by now.

yea because its that easy to get one deal done.....let alone TWO (give it TIMEEEE)

Exactly.... Thats why this whole trade thing is a super bogus rumor cooked up on a Slurpee Brain Freeze. Besides... Boozer for just Gortat and Bass, or a Resigned JJ? How is that even possible? Oh yeah...Its not.

Works cap wise. And two, Gortat provides them what Okur can't at the 5.

Did you know that Memphis did not offer Brewer new contract instead just let him go. And now Utah is getting him back.

That would negate the need for Redick, but they have shown interest in of all people Pietrus.

I guess the shorter contract that Pietrus would have left compared to Redick.

As for vince going to NO or anywhere else that would make me happy.

Is your claim Brewer is going back to Utah based on actual reports or Utah fans saying lets get him back? I read an interview w/the guy yesterday & he didn't seem to have a clue were he might end up.

That was a report by the Utah Jazz followed up by Yahoo Sports and espn.

Haven't read anything about Jazz fans saying that they wanted him or not.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

We aren't getting Chris Paul. Its time to give it up.

Hell I could've told you that a long time ago.