Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Update from Three Separate Sources

The big 3 are not teaming up together, so it doesn't look like this will happen... I don't see why Otis only wants to do this if Miami gets all 3? Why not do it regardless.

quote:
Originally posted by Irishdawg90:

So New Orleans has actually agreed to this if they can't find a better offer? The TPE is a big part of this for them, and it expires in a week. They'll wait until then probably the pull the trigger?

It's a good thing that LeBron will make his decision by the 5th, it'll give us a few days to decide what we'll do with the TPE.

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

The big 3 are not teaming up together, so it doesn't look like this will happen... I don't see why Otis only wants to do this if Miami gets all 3? Why not do it regardless.

I think he's just waiting to see what LeBron and Wade do.

Thanks man def appreciate it and you keep our hopes alive icon_smile.gif

I'm kinda hoping the Heat get all 3 players so Otis pushes for this more. Could you imagine a 7 game series with Bron/Wade/Bosh vs CP3/Boozer/Howard/(Lewis)......talk about STAR POWER

quote:
Originally posted by Bauncey Chillups:

I don't see how Otis doesn't just go ahead with it. CP3/Dwight would dominate, hands down. Who cares if Okafor is playing only 10 minutes a night if you're winning.

Call me crazy but I'd keep Okafor if we didn't get Boozer. Put him at PF. Anything to move Shard to the 3.

quote:
Originally posted by Irishdawg90:

quote:
Originally posted by Bauncey Chillups:

I don't see how Otis doesn't just go ahead with it. CP3/Dwight would dominate, hands down. Who cares if Okafor is playing only 10 minutes a night if you're winning.

Call me crazy but I'd keep Okafor if we didn't get Boozer. Put him at PF. Anything to move Shard to the 3.

CRAZY icon_smile.gif

Sorry guys. I can't answer a lot of these questions because I don't have the answers. I will say that it seems that Otis will only go all in if other teams somehow do the same.

I think Okafor could be traded for a high priced SG/SF. Somebody like Rip Hamilton.

Imagine a lineup of Paul, Rip, Rashard, Boozer, and Howard. That would be unreal!