Sign in to follow this  
DaveCorzineLives!

Nets Release Dooling

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

If Dooling came back he would have to have a sit down with the Magic and be 100% clear that he is not a leader here anymore.

The reason he was let go was because his lockeroom presence was extremely "alpha male", if you will.

Dwight has the muscles now

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

I don't recall being particularly enamored with Dooling in the PG role for this team.

He was a terrible creator, and took a lot of time off the shot clock, but when placed under defensive pressure, he's a lot more composed than Jwill. He's also a solid defender, though, to tell you the truth, Jwill was an underrated defender.

quote:

I don't recall being particularly enamored with Dooling in the PG role for this team.

He did everything pretty good except hit the 3. Great FT and FG %'s. Low turnovers. Brought tough D. Played with alot of energy.

I just asked this in the chat

Josh in Tampa,FL:

Any chance the Magic grab former Magic, Dooling?

Alex Kennedy:

I have heard that Keyon Dooling keeps up with the Magic news and message boards and I think he would love to return to Orlando. If the price is right, I wouldn't be surprised to see him back on the roster. The Magic need a third point guard and he brings veteran experience and is the kind of player who can bring a group together with his sense of humor and personality. I'm sure it's something both sides will look into.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

He did everything pretty good except hit the 3. Great FT and FG %'s. Low turnovers. Brought tough D. Played with alot of energy.

I loved when he would dribble the clock down to five, then brick a contested midrange jumper.

Oh, the memories.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

I loved when he would dribble the clock down to five, then brick a contested midrange jumper.

Oh, the memories.

Yeah, but once out of every four times, he'd drill the jumper right in his defenders grill, and we'd all be like, "daaayuuuuummmm".