Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Bill Ingram is being told Wiz deal is in works...ANOTHER QUESTION @ BOTTOM PG2

This isn't a bad deal, but this isn't a deal that would get all of RDV filled with excitement. IMO, something is bigger and better on the horizons. This trade doesn't allow us to compete with a possible team of Lebron/Wade/Bosh.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

This isn't a bad deal, but this isn't a deal that would get all of RDV filled with excitement. IMO, something is bigger and better on the horizons. This trade doesn't allow us to compete with a possible team of Lebron/Wade/Bosh.

you're right it's not a bad deal, it's a terrible/awful/stupid/(add your own here) deal.

i hate it. does not make our team better at all.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

It would not shock mne if we ended up with Deron Williams and Paul Millsap instead of Paul and Okafor.

Seriously, dude?

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

It would not shock mne if we ended up with Deron Williams and Paul Millsap instead of Paul and Okafor.

Seriously, dude?

wow i think our forum might be drinking a little too much

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

I dont care how much you dont like Vince Carter.

That is a huge step backwards and everyone knows it.

THronton? Henrich? Those guys to get Magic over the top? think again.

Actually, its not a step backwards. It's a lateral move, AT LEAST. VC sucks man. He needs to get like Sheed.

PLEASE tell me this deal won't go through. Otis had a problem with paying Alston to back up Jameer, now he wants to pay Hinrich? I know he wants Thornton, but Foye is a poor man's Redick.

quote:

Smokescreen

Otis never leaks what he is about to do. VC trade came out of nowhere. Turk trade for TE was out of nowhere. Matching Gortat was out of nowhere. Screw You Darko was out of no where. S&T fir Shard was out of nowhere. Julky 8 everyone including Vince will believe he is going to Was and Otis will pull a 180 and send him elsewhere, hopefully to NO for Paul.

That is the best and most practical position to take with this poker face GM!!

You can love him, or you can hate him but......we have returned to forgotten NBA thresholds since he has been in charge! So at the end of the day (OR SEASON)......... I beleive he's going for the ring!!

Kind of a SMALL update:

I asked him if it was possible to go after a guy like Gay or Iggy:

Nick Schwamberger 1:28 pm

There was rumors of Otis calling any and everyone that would listen about him trying to acquire a big time player. With that said do you think there is any chance they could inquire about guys like Rudy Gay or Andre Iguodala? (of course they would have to take Brands contract with him.)

his response:

Bill Ingram 2:40 pm

Nick - Otis has been hinting at a lot of things, but Otis also loves to mislead . . .I've been told they're shopping for a bigger name , but I haven't heard anything to make me believe they're close on anything. Stay tunes . .

Like so many have said before... don't believe anything Otis says to the media.

To truly understand how Otis works, you have to be on his team or a fly on the wall that understands human language.

Or tap his phone or bug his office!